What type of watcher are you?

television
What type of watcher are you?

Do you bunge your shows or do ypu have a plan for how you watch things? Maybe watch an episode a day or something like that.

I’m absolutely a binge-watcher. I’ll watch several episodes of something a day until I finish it, if I’m interested, or I’ll watch several episodes and then completely forget to continue watching the next day, eventually forgetting that I even wanted to finish it.

An episode a day is my policy right now because I’m so caught up with my other priorities and trying to keep them balanced. On the bright side, it keeps you interested by harnessing that desire to binge and forcing you to wait a day, although it’s very hard to resist sometimes and other times not too difficult at all. When I finish a series I’ll tend to hit a dry period while I’m indecisive trying to pick the next series I want to watch, which happens to be where I am right now >_>

Used to be binging now it’s like an episode every few days cause COLLEGE.

Also same dry periods are common for me. But I usually have something to watch each week since stuff is always airing. I never wait until a season is done airing

I’m a mix of both. I watch new episodes as they’re released for the shows I watch with my family, but I binge pretty much everything else.

Well, hahaa…

When Johnny showed me the series that is Game of Thrones, I binged the whole thing right away.

In a week. I binged Game of Thrones in a week.

you what

THAT’S RIGHT. I WATCHED ALL 7 SEASONS OF GAME OF THRONES IN 7 DAYS.

No regrets.

That’s admirable, if nothing else :dyinglol:

I wouldn’t be able to emotionally handle that lmaooooo

did you shower

I felt dead inside after watching it all.

I think so. I don’t really remember much from that week besides GoT :dyinglol: