What are you playing?

video-games
What are you playing?

I’ve been binging on Assassins Creed Origins! This is certainly the best AC since the Ezio trilogy!

Gonna be doing the same with Far-Cry 5 in 2 weeks! Ubisoft is killing it right now! Take notes, EA!

I’ve been on a Splatoon 2 kick for a few weeks now (I want my X rank lol). Mostly because theres the whole DLC thing coming and I want to be active in the game when I get it. Also on the side Pokemon Reborn, Pokemon Rejuvenation, Shovel Knight, and Fire Emblem Warriors.

I am playing Pokemon Ultra Sun (if 3DS) and I finally took the time to beat Bowser on Mario Odyssey (Switch). My next game miiiiight be Yookah Laylee, I waited to finish one game before buying another one.

Been revisiting the GTA games with my partner, lately. Beat Vice City last weekish and beat San Andreas this morning, the former I beat as a kid and the latter I wasn’t sure about. But damn if Rockstar hasn’t put out anything with a more comfortable atmosphere than Vice City and just plain better than San Andreas (though RDR comes close to the latter). It was satisfying re-experiencing them at this age, got a lot more out of it.

Dunno what I’m gonna do from here, though. I was playing Nier Automata before I got into this after taking 11 damn hours on the Hard Mode Intro…but I dunno. We’ll see, I guess.

Skyrim and Monster Hunter Generations (the fiancée is hogging MH World lol). Soon to add the new Kirby game and Stardew valley in the up coming weeks. But mostly replaying Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/avatar_6df6966d4270_128.pnj

I’ve been playing Neir Automata lately and Yandere Simulator

yandere simulator is out? hmmm might have to get it someday.

It has been already out since 2014, but it’s still only a debug build and the releases are still not official yet so the game is totally free for now, and it’s getting updated every month or 2 weeks

Went out and purchased Bravely Second the other day. Dunno how I feel about it so far - the writing of the game is a lot cheesier than the first one.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS). I’ve just completed the second Vision Quest, so I’ve been recruiting and fusing demons for coverage to prepare for the next dungeon.

Currently in progress I am playing Pokkén Tournament DX and Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch. I am ongoing with Tower Unite and maybe an occasional exhibition match on Rocket League, plus continuing with Ultra Moon as well!

Doki doki literature club on my phone🤣

guilty of copying pewdiepie and playing dancing line lol

I’ve been replaying MH4U with the Switch Axe recently.

Currently playing Postal 2
it’s a surprisingly decent, although very messed up, game

was playing okami for the switch!

no matter how many times i’ve played and beaten this game in the past, it will always be addicting to me to play through it again; moreso on a completely new system this time around.

Been playing a bit of Minecraft recently alongside Pokemon Reborn

Made an acquarium recently :zoomeyes:

I just started playing Owlboy last night

RCT3 because I felt like replaying my childhood

Sim City 2000, and Pokémon Reborn mostly.

Reborn thread incoming some of these days when I feel like it just because many of us are playing and @Dedenne just wouldn’t stop talking about one. Just gotta figure out where’d it go. :thinking: