Was just lurking, decided to actually be active

Was just lurking, decided to actually be active

Hello,
So I’ve been on here for a while, but I’ve never posted, so I’ve decided I’m going to be a bit more active, you’ve probably seen me.on the Discord sometimes.

Hobbies:
Walking, reading, digital art, and gaming.

Favourite games:
Pokémon (duh), Final Fantasy, Xenoblade and Zelda.

Favourite music:
Remixes, and the music by Hyper Potions.

I’m generally quite a friendly and approachable person, if anyone needs help, I will try my best to help!

I look forward to my time here!
Bye for now!

Hey NiX, welcome :smiley: Glad to see you’re finding your way around our community very nicely! ^^

Welcome aboard!

I see you’re a man of culture as well. What is your favourite song from them?

P.S. I exactly know where your avatar comes from and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever seen :blue_heart:

Welcome Nix! I’ve seen you around a bit, and I see you like Vaporeon as well hehe, and I’m glad you’ve decided to be a bit more active around here! The forums can be pretty fun. Anyways, perhaps I’ll see you around discussing Pokemon and maybe reading because I love reading as well~

Ooh, that’s a tough one.
It probably has to either be Checkpoint or Littleroot Town, it’s too tough to decide.

Also, I do stuff on my Twitter account sometimes if anyone is interested: @josephkclarkson

hi NiX!! o/ welcome to SZ and I hope you enjoy yourself here!!

welcome and i love ur vaporeon !!

What a great decision you made to be active! It’s really great here and I think you will enjoy the forums. Welcome!