Town of Salem Mafia - Day Four

Town of Salem Mafia - Day Four

It’s what I do wesmart

Well, this game has been following the same rules as actual ToS this far, so I’m pretty sure two Investigators is possible. As for Spaget, I dunno. If we do lynch her and she turns out to be SK, that means only one night kill to deal with. But I wanna see what everyone else says first.

@DishonoredElder You might wanna read the posts more carefully, because so far this day phase, we’ve found a more or less confirmed Mafioso, and a possible Serial Killer.

How do I show up as having visited Dedenne when I was the one that was jailed? :thonk: I wasn’t able to visit anyone last night.

Well unless Shiny made a mistake in sending it to me? I don’t know if I’m allowed to ask if Shiny made mistakes but yeah. That’s the only reason for it not to be the case

I think as the Jailer got you it shows up as you visiting them regardless of what you can/can’t do etc

You say Soph isn’t a threat and hmmmm she seems to be shunting along this lynch don’t you think? IIRC Sophie wins if her target is lynched and I think it might be Pika…which further bolsters that they’re Maf but in light of all the lovely evidence presented to us, I think we should Lynch She Who Does Not Know Her Role, Specifice.

[Lynch] Specifice

It wasn’t a mistake, it’s how I figured it had to be written

To be clear, the Executioners target can only be Town in real ToS. Which would mean Magi can’t be her target, since he’s confirmed as the Mafioso.

oops i should learn to read,

[Lynch] Magipika hoppinf aboard this here wagon then

All aboard the lynch train, choo choo ;3

Magi omfg :joy:

Night 2

If we thought the night prior had been hectic, it was no match for Day 2. Votes were flying around and one certain person was on everyone’s minds and it wasn’t pretty. The poor lad stood no chance, the evidence was too great against him. The only thing he could really think of before death was, “Wait, could I at least meme it out?” with those last words, we set him to rest.

Magipika has died! He was the Mafioso. We found a will near his body.

Players

Vulgar
Zoska
Dedenne as the Jailor
Specifice
Magipika as the Mafioso
Sawsbuck
Iluvpuffins as the Medium
Saridlin
DishonoredElder
Ho-Oh
Salzorrah as the Jester
Fletch as the Framer
Desinishon
EvilChameleon
Tyler

@everyone

You have 24 hours!

Day 3

The townfolk were indeed active last night, so there were plenty who were probably surprised at the sight of all their neighbors in great health!

No one has died.

Players

Vulgar
Zoska
Dedenne as the Jailor
Specifice
Magipika as the Mafioso
Sawsbuck
Iluvpuffins as the Medium
Saridlin
DishonoredElder
Ho-Oh
Salzorrah as the Jester
Fletch as the Framer
Desinishon
EvilChameleon
Tyler

@everyone

You have 48 hours.

[vote] Specifice
Hi Serial Killer

Although you might be Doctor but I highly doubt that

oh thank goodness, seems both the godfather and serial killer went for the executioner or someone protected by the doctor.

Guess they think similarly :0?

I’m hesitant to vote for Specifice without more information yet. I will say that I interrogated DishonoredElder last night, and he came up as Not Suspicious. With his comment on no one being sus on Day 2, and we still have a GF out there (who comes up as Not Suspicious when interrogated), my red flag sense is ringing. I don’t really have any evidence besides that, however.

Zoska is the last mafia member.

[Lynch] Zoska

Did…did you not read what happened yesterday?

I’m the Executioner.

Tell me why I role blocked you last night then, if you’re the executioner? You would have no night role to block.

Outta here.

Because you get the notification “You role blocked your target!” whenever you role block someone? Regardless of their role? unless you role block the serial killer, in which case you die

@Tyler have you claimed a role yet? You also got role blocked.

I’m opening the whole book now. Let’s roast these mafia members alive and end this.

I was blocked yes, I’m Vig.