Town of Salem Mafia - Day Four

Town of Salem Mafia - Day Four

Really man you’re clearly sneaking last minute vote. @DishonoredElder
On top of that that’s supporting a bandwagon

[Vote] Abstain

That’s oddly very non-noncontributing of you, Aaron.

Also yeah that works & should expose something Desi.

SK should maaaaybe hold off tonight as it might be safer to wait for what info Desi gets.

Desi: Imo I think you should investigate Sari or Tyler both are being really quiet but because I know like 0 about iluvpoffins I don’t know if it’s their playstyle or not but it’s still suspicious.

I’m really not a fan of random lynching, so I’ll just

[Vote] Abstain

I’m going to follow through on my earlier vote because Saws has been here to contribute, but for some reason chose not to. Probably won’t make a difference, but that’s my take.

[Vote] Sawsbuck

I’m not a fan of abstaining, it always feels like we are losing a possible mafia kill. But since not many people are talking and it’s hard to establish reads based off of anything but activity I’m going to

[vote] abstain

Night 1

The town seemed to be happy with the SK and Mafia’s choice on their victims, almost to the point where town might think the killers are on their side! Anywho, the townsfolk banded together and decided to turn their heads towards the more quiet people of the group. They deemed this too suspicious and ultimately decided on the worst of fates. Sadly, it was not in the town’s favor.

A wolf’s howl again signifies night. The worried town rushed around, most unable to sleep. They knew those who were evil were up to no good. What will happen this night? Only time will tell.

iluvpuffins has died! She was the Medium. We found a will near their body.

Players

Vulgar
Zoska
Dedenne
Specifice
Magipika
Sawsbuck
Iluvpuffins as the Medium
Saridlin
DishonoredElder
Ho-Oh
Salzorrah as the Jester
Fletch as the Framer
Desinishon
EvilChameleon
Tyler

@everyone

(Decided to end this phase earlier because I don’t think one more vote would’ve made a difference, another player told me they were at work and could not vote and I just got word by iluvpuffins that she had to drop out for school which is okay!)

Day 2

Last night was indeed hectic and full of excitement as everyone was pretty active. Most saw what they just weren’t supposed to see…

Dedenne has died! He was killed by a member of the mafia! He was killed by a Serial Killer! He was the Jailor. We found a will near his body.

Players

Vulgar
Zoska
Dedenne as the Jailor
Specifice
Magipika
Sawsbuck
Iluvpuffins as the Medium
Saridlin
DishonoredElder
Ho-Oh
Salzorrah as the Jester
Fletch as the Framer
Desinishon
EvilChameleon
Tyler

@everyone

*Edit: You have 48 hours btw, oof

Alright then, time to throw my hat in. I’m Sheriff. I interrogated Magipika last night, and he came back as Mafia. Since our Framer is down for the count along with the evidence from day 1, that means his role is definitely Mafioso. Which to me puts a spotlight on anyone that defended/defends him.

I investigated Magi the three result that came back were, mafiso, veteran, vigilant.
I thought mafiso is one who carry outs kill and if EC visited Magi, doesn’t that mean he role block. Doesn’t mafiso carry kills or godfather did night 0 ?

So role block block the person’ NA but not the mafia kill? if that’s the case then I’m sorry!

But to make it up for it, I investigated zoska and guess what Two role that came back was sheriff and executioner.

So who should we lynch.

That settles it for me.

[Vote] Magipika

If the Mafioso gets roleblocked, the Godfather steps in to kill the target.

We can leave Zoska alone for now, her being Executioner doesn’t affect Town at all, now that we’re aware of it.

She can still kill a town tonight and remaining mafia will kill other town ( 2 night kills ), while even if we let magi live today and lynch zoska only 1 kill will happen at night.

Executioner doesn’t have a night action. Their goal is just to get a specific person lynched. The Serial Killer is the one that kills at night.

Sorry I got serial killer and executioner mixed up (-_-’)

[Vote]Magipika

Same for me as well then since it’s pretty sure he’s maf, [Vote] Magipika

[Vote] Magipika, by the way.

Whoever is Doctor, mind helping me out tonight?

I’m going to investigate ho-oh tonight, can vulgar look into DishonoredElder or Tyler

Lookout can be on me and Doc can protect Vulgar

Just going to throw this out there. If I die tonight, or there’s just one death, you guys should really look at Desi as being Godfather or SK. The lynchpin for Magi was provided by EC and I, with Desi’s information not being crucial. Giving out detailed strategies that could potentially get us killed, going after people roleclaiming or bandwagoning immediately, but also forgetting roles just seems extremely suspicious to me.

Why hasn’t anyone cced me yet?

I didn’t wanted to reveal magi’s role if they were town that’s why I didn’t provided any info.
I never really played with serial killer and executioner roles, I might have played them
as a role back in 2016. Beside this set up is of ToS which I’m not that familiar with.

Regardless if you want me to prove…lynch zoska and see she is executioner.

Beside I would have gotten cced by now if I was lying. Almost everyone had participated last day.