Town of Salem Mafia - Day Four

Town of Salem Mafia - Day Four

Thanks Specifice :slight_smile: Isn’t being honest the BEST?

But yeah that makes sense. Just in case: Doctor - protect Desi tonight. Desi, investigate Sari and Saws investigate the other person that I can’t remember the name of. I’ll watch y’all in case you have a killer on the loose.

Although… someone could have incorrectly claimed soooooo that’s a POTENTIAL possibility but at least we’re down the SK at the end of the day.

):< no

Night 3

So much back and forth between the townsfolk today. Blood pressures ran high as fingers were pointed everywhere but they ultimately landed on the little GORGEOUS AND I MEAN GORGEOUS doctor…or was she really what she claimed?

Specifice has died! She was the Serial Killer! We found a will near her body.

Players

Vulgar
Zoska
Dedenne as the Jailor
Specifice as the Serial Killer
Magipika as the Mafioso
Sawsbuck
Iluvpuffins as the Medium
Saridlin
DishonoredElder
Ho-Oh
Salzorrah as the Jester
Fletch as the Framer
Desinishon
EvilChameleon
Tyler

@everyone

You have 24 hours. PLEASE be sure to send me your actions or tell me you’re not going to use them.

Day 4

There was a tiny bit of commotion last night. Some townsfolk didn’t deem it necessary to perform their nightly duties while others couldn’t rest until they had. Even with the activity, no one was able to hear the poor man’s screams…

DishonoredElder has died! He was the Doctor! We could not find a will.

Players

Vulgar
Zoska
Dedenne as the Jailor
Specifice as the Serial Killer
Magipika as the Mafioso
Sawsbuck
Iluvpuffins as the Medium
Saridlin
DishonoredElder as the Doctor
Ho-Oh
Salzorrah as the Jester
Fletch as the Framer
Desinishon
EvilChameleon
Tyler

@everyone

You have 48 hours.

Investigation status on Sari?

[Vote] Sari

I don’t think a report is needed at this point :dyinglol:

[vote]sari
Yeah I was just making sure since we weren’t 100% on them being the last maf it seemed like

I’m a little concerned here, what did I miss that implicates Sari?

Ah shit I forgot to watch people, was only going to watch Desi though. Do you have a report @Desinishon?

Desi, Saws, me and Zoska are the only 100% confirmed ones right?

Tyler, Vulgar and EC have claimed but we don’t have proof do we?

I mean I’m pretty sure it’s @Saridlin but I don’t wanna mislynch without a report.

I mean, the proof for my claim came when Tyler claimed.

Wait, you forgot to watch, Nica? I don’t think you’d forget to watch after everything that happened yesterday. In that case, @Desinishon @Sawsbuck @vulgar did any of you investigate Sari?

@Saridlin you really need to say something more this day phase.

Tbf my grandparents are here from another state, I can barely tell my head from my ass rn

I investigated DE like I was told to

Our evidence against Sari right now

Target might be bodyguard or godfather…

[Lynch]Saridlin

What do you mean there’s no proof of my claim? Was I not the lynchpin for Magi getting outed? I refrained from using my action last night. Even if I interrogated someone, it’s just the Godfather left, so I wouldn’t be able to tell.

Anyway,

Going with [Vote] Saridlin

Well idk why but this game felt a little hard on mafia xD. 4 investigation roles, literally half of town got revealed by Day 2.
Their framer died N0.

Yeah, this was pretty town-leaned holyhell

[Lynch] Sari

Just to get it on the record.