Today's Random Rambling - Safari Zone Edition!

discussion
Today's Random Rambling - Safari Zone Edition!

You all know what to do here, it’s not like we haven’t done this before.

Sup guys? What are you all up to (If not on Safari Zone helping out?)

I’m having a good time!! Which seems like a weird thing to say, but I started new brain meds and I’m feeling good so I’m currently in the midst of just feeling good and doing things.

That and I might play a small round of monster hunter soon!

hiii :blush:
i’m doing pretty good and excited about getting this site up

hello all o/

I’m sleepy af but OK

[does this have to be called Daily Chit Chat?]

Today’s Random Ramblings

Exactly! Or a forum I used to frequent used to call them the WAYT (What Are You Thinking?) threads. Wanna ditch the ‘DCC’ thing tho imooooo

I just picked it for something that everyone would recognize. It’s not like we can’t change it lol.

Just Today’s Ramblings, so it can be like Team Rocket NO WAIT IT STILL WORKS WITH TEAM RAINBOW ROCKET

Today’s random ramblings +1111

i like that too

Spring break is coming up! I’ll finally have more free time to write and working the pokedex project!

I’m really busy 8( I could use a spring break from my entire life tbh. A vacation to a secluded beach sounds lovely!

After I’m done school I demand a freaking vacation or something. I deserve it for all the hell of school.

tbh i’ve been working full time for more than 3 years and i still wake up sometimes and think “i don’t want to go to school”

good luck all of you students lol

I’ve been that way for the last decade :'D

lol what is spring break even

mine was last month

Recently has been good days. Today is a not so good day. I hope it’s just today.