The Spooky 13 Days Of Halloween Challenge

The Spooky 13 Days Of Halloween Challenge

Day 8: Have you ever been to a Halloween event at an amusement/theme park?

I have not, hmmmm. We don’t go to theme parks often, they pricy lol

8.) Have you ever been to a Halloween event at an amusement/theme park?

I don’t think I have. I usually only go to theme parks during the summer so there’s a better chance of the weather being awesome. That, and it feels like a mini holiday when you go during the summer.

Day 8… Uh, I don’t think I ever have, and honestly it’s not something that is overly interesting to me.

Day 8: Have you ever been to a Halloween event at an amusement/theme park?

Nah very few seem worth going to instead of doing something else, let alone worth the expense.

9.) Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Nah. People like to make up spooky stuff just to scare other people.

Day 9: Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

I do. It helps give me hope that there is some sort of afterlife.

I do. I understand that people make up stories to scare others, or make up stories just for publicity and money, and there are times people genuinely thought they experienced something paranormal, only for it to turn out to be something completely normal. However, there’s been way too many reports on paranormal activity all across the world, there’s gotta be some of it that’s true, things that we have no understanding of. That’s what I like about ghosts and poltergeists, they can’t be understand yet they’re here all the same.

Day 9… I’m already a skeptic, so it stands to reason that I really don’t believe in ghosts. It’d take some kind of concrete evidence (i.e. a ghost literally phasing in and out of my view, and walking through walls) in order for me to change my mind, and it can’t be because I’m somewhat tired either (given I keep thinking I’m seeing stuff when I’m driving home from said exhaustion, probably the most jarring being some kind of bright, lit-up white sign in a residential area that actually wasn’t there).

Day 9: Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Maybe a tad

7.) Have you ever carved or do you like carving pumpkins? If so, what’s your favorite part?

Ah, once or twice… Scooping out all of the insides was kind of gross but it was indeed fun, carving it was more entertaining to watch though as I was never that great with knives :eyes:

8.) Have you ever been to a Halloween event at an amusement/theme park?

I don’t think I have been, those spooky events are a little bit off-putting because I can barely stand horror on the television, much less in real life. Although it’s not the most timely of events either, since we’re usually busy around that time of year as well, but my family’s been to a few pumpkin patches in our time.

I try not to? Not the night terror style one anyways, although I don’t know if I believe what they say about the spirits of your ancestors or “friendly ghosts” either. When I think too much about what happens after you die though, I’m always tempted to consider it as a possibility because we really don’t know what happens, but overall I tend to rely a lot more on empirical evidence than speculation. Since I’ve been watching a lot of X-Files lately, I guess you could say I’m the equivalent of Dana Scully then, haha :’)

10.) Do you like horror movies? If so, what’s your favorite?

Not really, no.

Day 10: Do you like horror movies? If so, what’s your favorite?

Nope, absolutely not. I can’t stand jumpscares and suspense, and the gore can be too much for me sometimes, so I actively avoid them. Coincidentally, I love horror games lol

Day 10… Eh, they’re interesting to watch even if only for all the wrong reasons, honestly. It’s a common past-time for my family to just pick a horror movie airing on TV and lambast its attempts at being scary like it’s Mystery Science Theater 3000, lol.

Some are just so bad they aren’t worth watching, though.

Day 10: Do you like horror movies? If so, what’s your favorite?

I have a weird love hate relationship with them where I am completely lost. It’s mainly because horror is kind of a suckish genre that overdoes everything and there are very few of them that do horror right without Gore and hyperbole.

But once and awhile there’s a popular one that deserves the credit. Haven’t seen one in awhile though.

Horror movies are a weird love-hate relationship for me… kind of like the deer in the headlights thing, if there’s one going then I can’t help but watch it, but I’ll be peering through my fingers the whole time. This often happens when the rest of my family decides to see them… On the other hand, the really cheesy horror movies are masterpieces, so I guess it all depends on the quality.

EDIT: Favorite? I guess that one with the killer car was pretty funny, think it was called Christine. Most recent one I’ve seen, not a bad concept although very cheesy, but given when it was made you can’t really blame it for that.

I do. Despite absolutely hating jumpscares and tense atmospheres, I still come back for more. I don’t know what it is about horror films, I just gotta watch them. I don’t think I have a favourite, though.

11.) Is Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween movie, a Christmas movie, or both?

It is absolutely both, but it’s more a Halloween movie than Christmas movie.

Day 11: Is Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween movie, a Christmas movie, or both?

Definitely both, but certainly more Halloween vibes given the opening and overall plot.

11.) Is Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween movie, a Christmas movie, or both?

Yeah, it’s definitely both.

11.) Is Nightmare before Christmas a Halloween movie, a Christmas movie, or both?

Well, technically speaking, it takes place during Christmas, but it’s more a story of Halloween taking over Christmas, and I for one would be much more likely to watch it during spooky season than the holidays.