The Spooky 13 Days Of Halloween Challenge

The Spooky 13 Days Of Halloween Challenge

Day 4… Uh, around middle school?

4.) If you did trick-or-treat, when did you stop?

I stopped properly during middle school, I think. Then one Halloween during high school, one of my friends threw a party and wanted us to try trick-or-treating for a laugh. I’m still surprised at how many sweets we got.

Day 1: What do you do on Halloween night?
Host a party, with costumes

Day 2: Have you ever been on a haunted hayride?
Always seemed lame idk

Day 3: Did you ever trick-or-treat? What are some of the costumes you wore?
Yes I did. Uhh a Morph suit, Clown, and Joker come to mind. Joker being the last and best costume imo.

Day 4: If you did trick-or-treat, when did you stop?
About two years ago now I think, my friends and I just enjoyed hanging out and walking through dark neighborhoods at night begging people for candy, what can I say?

5.) What is your favorite kind of candy?

Has to be Reese’s peanut butter cups. So damn good!

Day 5: What is your favorite kind of candy?
Definitely reese’s
:yum:

What kind of cruel question is this. I have too many. If we’re talking chocolate, anything Cadbury related is to die for unless it contains berries or nuts. Outside of chocolate, I love strawberry bonbons. They’re so tasty :weary:

Day 5: What is your favorite kind of candy?

Absolutely KitKats!

3.) Did you ever trick-or-treat? What are some of the costumes you wore?

I think a few of my costumes were a crayon and a sort of mechaniac, that one because we had some sort of hard hat so it was doable without a costume budget ;3

4.) If you did trick-or-treat, when did you stop?

Probably sometime during middle school, partly due to not wanting to look for costumes and just wanting to stay home instead.

Oh heck, I think it would’ve been Kit Kats once, but once I tried Hershey’s I could never go back… the only thing that held me back before was allergy paranoia, but I’ve been starting to catch up what I used to miss out on : )

Day 5… Probably Wonka bottlecaps.

Day 6… Yes, but not for the candy.

Day 6: Is Halloween your favorite candy-based holiday?

I would love to say yes to this, but I’m gonna go with Easter instead. I love hanging with family that day and having some good eats, hiding and finding dyed eggs with each other and playing games, etc. It’s better to me to do fun things during the day than at night, cuz night is chill time.

Day 6: Is Halloween your favorite candy-based holiday?

EASTER

Big basket, chill family hanging out. Everyone gets candy, and it’s exactly what you want. Also usually means CHOCOLATE WITH CARAMEL

6.) Is Halloween your favorite candy-based holiday?

Easter has way more variety. Crunchy chocolate eggs, peanut butter eggs, etc.

As much as I love all the sp00kiness of Halloween, I’ve gotta agree with everyone else that Easter is my favourite candy-based holiday. You just…have so many more reasons to pig out on chocolate and get fat, y’know?

For all of the reasons above, I think I’d have to choose Easter as well, especially for all of the chocolate variety it has to offer. Also, as fun as going from house to house is fun, either looking for eggs or being the one to hide them has become a little fun challenge every year to look forward to as well :’)

Day 7: Have you ever carved or do you like carving pumpkins? If so, what’s your favorite part?

Yes, I have, and yes, I do! My absolute favorite part is taking out the guts, so gross and fun :fufu:

7.) Have you ever carved or do you like carving pumpkins? If so, what’s your favorite part?

No, I’ve never carved a pumpkin. I don’t think I’ve touched a pumpkin since elementary school.

Day 7… I have, and honestly I don’t like it. Easily my least favorite part is the slimy insides, gueergh.

Day 7: Have you ever carved or do you like carving pumpkins? If so, what’s your favorite part?

Indeed I have! I did a Dedenne once, and a Pikachu. Last year I did an Eevee:

Eyes are v hard

7.) Have you ever carved or do you like carving pumpkins? If so, what’s your favorite part?

I carved a pumpkin once when I was a kid. I didn’t really enjoy it, and the thought of anyone trusting 12-year-old me with a knife is…terrifying.

8.) Have you ever been to a Halloween event at an amusement/theme park?

I have. Halloweekends at Cedar Point in 2008. It was freezing cold, but still an absolute blast.