The Spooky 13 Days Of Halloween Challenge

The Spooky 13 Days Of Halloween Challenge

EVILCHAMELEON & SPECIFICE PRESENT13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN CHALLENGEentertainment
All you grim grinning ghosts come out and socialize, because it’s time for another challenge to appear out of the smoky distance and hit you with some spooky questions to answer!!

This time around, we’ll go easy on you and give you only 13 questions to answer, all about Halloween!!

If you answer all 13 questions, you will net yourself a shiny Pumpkaboo adoptable!!

As usual, I will edit this post each day and bold the question that is current up for answering.

So, here are the questions!!

1.) What do you do on Halloween night?
2.) Have you ever been on a haunted hayride?
3.) Did you ever trick-or-treat? What are some of the costumes you wore?
4.) If you did trick-or-treat, when did you stop?
5.) What is your favorite kind of candy?
6.) Is Halloween your favorite candy-based holiday?
7.) Have you ever carved or do you like carving pumpkins? If so, what’s your favorite part?
8.) Have you ever been to a Halloween event at an amusement/theme park?
9.) Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
10.) Do you like horror movies? If so, what’s your favorite?
11.) Is Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween movie, a Christmas movie, or both?
12.) Have a favorite October/Halloween themed song?
13.) Have any fun or scary memories from previous Halloweens?

About the Entertainment and General Gaming category

Oof, sp00py

I used to go Trick-or-Treating as a kid for Halloween, and as much as I love getting sweets for free, I can’t really do that anymore. Instead I either go to parties or drink and play horror games. :zoomeyes:

Day 1: What do you do on Halloween night?

I used to trick or treat all the time with friends! But now nobody really does anything for it, so usually I just stay at home and do nothing. : (

These days I start cleaning the house so that I can put up the Christmas decorations the very next day.

Day 1… Honestly, I don’t really treat Halloween any differently from any other day, even though I always get excited for it.

Day 1. What do you do on Halloween night?

The answer has varied over the last few years for sure… I’m pretty sure for the duration of middle school I was a pretty avid fan of trick-or-treating though. Recently it’s been shifting to either helping friends give out candy at their houses, or hanging out with friends instead. (Got to see Over the Garden Wall that way, that was a fantastic night to remember : D)

1. What do you do on Halloween night?
In past years I’ve gone trick-or-treating with friends or just having a Halloween-themed party/movie night. Although this year, I’m not entirely sure what I’ll do.

I have, yes, once, at the Canfield Fairgrounds. I was laughing the whole time, and the immersion was ruined when one of my high school classmates took her mask off to reveal herself to me, so…

No, I don’t think we have those here in the UK. If we do, they don’t happen near me because I’ve never heard of the event happening. Kinda sad it isn’t a thing here, they sound super fun to be on.

Day 2… I probably live near a couple, but I never touched either of those. I think the closest I ever had was just a normal hay-ride? I dunno.

2. Have you ever been on a haunted hayride?
Nope, although I have heard of them. I don’t do well with jumpscares so I doubt I’ll be going on one anytime soon xD

Day 2: Have you ever been on a haunted hayride?

Nope. and I never will lol, I don’t have the courage to do something like that.

Day 2: Have you ever been on a haunted hayride?
Never even considered them, but you say those things are about jumpscares? I don’t know they run any locally, but if they did I now have an additional reason to avoid them.

I did, yes. Zorro, Superman, and a roll of Lifesavers were some of my costumes.

Day 3: Did you ever trick-or-treat? What are some of the costumes you wore?

Oh man, hell yeah I did! I loved going and and trick-or-treating! I remember dressing up as Pikachu, Jigglypuff, a black cat for three years straight, a unicorn, a pirate,…there were def more, but I can’t remember them. : (

Day 3… Yes. I went as a mustard bottle.

I was a weird kid.

3. Did you ever Trick-or-Treat? What are some of the costumes you wore?

Yes! Who wouldn’t want free candy : D?
And oof, do I love making costumes!
From first grade and on wards, all my costumes were handmade (mostly by our mother until we were able to do more work) and usually paired with my brother since we always went together until about middle school. Some of my favorites were our Wall-E and Eve and one time we went as twin black bats. His Wall-E costume even had the little lunchbox thing to carry candy in in the back xD
After the one time with bats, I went as a fruit bat for about 3 years in a row because I was obsessed with a ‘glow-sticks as the wing supports’ idea my mother did.
I usually helped in some way, but the only costume I ever did entirely myself was the year I went as Daria from the TV show. Though it did only consist of me making the large green trenchcoat.
My most favorite costume was from 8th grade when my friend group decided to do a theme which was ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and I ended up with the mouse. It was so much fun helping out in making this sort of victorian suit with mouse ears on a hat and a tail.

Though I also have to mention that I was an avid Homestuck fan back in middle school, and so I managed to convince my brother to go as God Tier John Egbert one year. It turned out amazing although most of the effort we put in was for the hammer. Probably my favorite costume to work on xD

Yeah, I went trick-or-treating a lot as a kid. I’d usually just dress up as a witch because it was the easiest thing to dress up as. I think I dressed up as a zombie once, though. The last time I went trick-or-treating, I dressed up as a cat and just covered myself in fake blood with my friends.

4.) If you did trick-or-treat, when did you stop?

6th grade.

Day 4: If you did trick-or-treat, when did you stop?

Oof, I can’t remember for sure, but I believe it was sometime during high school, probably 9th grade or so.