The Price Is Right Safari Zone Million Dollar Spectacular -|- Episode 2

The Price Is Right Safari Zone Million Dollar Spectacular -|- Episode 2

I couldn’t wait another week! It is once again time for another episode of The Price Is Right, Million Dollar Spectacular!! Bigger prizes, better graphics, and six completely new pricing games for you to test your mettle on!

This will be a super special show. In addition to the million dollar prizes up for grabs, every single pricing game will be played for a car!

As before, you can also win a million dollars on the wheel, but more on that later, and a million dollars in the showcases, but more on that later as well.

Same forum rewards apply as last time. If you don’t make it up “on stage” to play a pricing game, you will get a consolation badge. If everyone who plays a pricing game wins their pricing game, all those people get an adoptable. If you win the showcase, you get an adoptable. But if you win $1,000,000 on the wheel or in the showcases, you will win a special badge and a shiny starter adoptable.

You know the drill by now. First nine people to sign up get in!
I have decided to launch this with six players now. Makes it more fair for everyone!

1.) @Zoska
2.) @Shiny
3.) @Specifice
4.) @Magipika
5.) @Wrath-o-Los
6.) @Conos

I’m gonna have to read up on episode 1, but hi :zoomeyes:

Lets go agaaaiin~

Yeeeeessss!

I’ll be ready this time :’)

Sure, why not?

Iiin

If we cannot get 3 more people to sign up within a few days here, I will be ditching the IUFB segment, randomly assigning each of the 6 current people a game, and we’ll go from there.

EDIT: In fact, that’s exactly what we are going to do. Make it easier to fill, everyone gets to play a game, nobody gets left out. I’ll start the show tomorrow.

Here it comes!! From the Safari Zone studios on the internet, it’s The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular!!

We’re doing things a little differently this time. There will be no IUFB segments. Just six games, two wheel spins, and the showcases. This way, everyone who signed up gets to play a game! The rewards listed in the original post remain the same.

Who is our first contestant?

@Specifice, come on down! You’re the first contestant on The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular!!

And now let’s see what you are playing for, behind the green door!

It’s a new car!! It’s a gravity blue 2018 Kia Cadenza! With black interiors, luxury and paint protection packages, it’s a car fit to start the show off with a bang!

You’re playing a game called Lucky Seven! Let’s show the first number in the price of the car…

It’s a 3. Now, I’m going to give you seven $1 bills. Your job is to give me each of the remaining numbers in the price of the car, one at a time. For every number you are off, I’ll take away $1 from your collection. At the end of the game, as long as you have at least $1 left, you win the car. There are no 0’s in the price of the car.
Tell me, what do you think the second number in the price of the car is?

Four!

Is the next number four?

It’s five, very good guess! I’ll take away only $1. That leaves you with $6. What do you think the third number is?

I’ma go with…nine?

9…

That’ll cost you $4. You can only lose $1 the rest of the way here… what do you think the fourth number is?

Uhhh, seven. <_<"

7…

Nope, it’s a 4. Let’s see the last number…

Oh well, it’s a tough game to win anyway. We’ll be back with the next contestant and game shortly!

Who is next?

@Wrath-o-Los, come on down! You’re the next contestant on The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular!

And let’s see what you are playing for!!

It’s another new car!! It’s a 2018 BMW 7 Series!! This car is the very definition of luxury!! It’s a teriffic prize worth, get this; $93,935!!

You’re playing a game called Pass The Buck. We have six ovals up there. Behind three of them is some cash, and behind one of them is a CAR symbol!! Find that car symbol, and you win the car, easy as that! However, behind two of the ovals are symbols that say LOSE EVERYTHING. You want to avoid those.

You get one free pick, but before that, we’ll give you a chance to earn up to two more picks, if you know anything about some simple grocery items…

On the left we have some lemon juice priced at $0.21, and on the right we have a 12 pack of Coke priced at $4.68. One of those is incorrect, and needs another dollar added to it. Which item would you like to pass the buck to?

Lemon juice.

Is the lemon juice correct?

Yes! You get another pick! Let’s see the final selection of products…

On the left we have mouth wash priced at $5.94, and on the right we have body wash priced at $1.00. Which item are you going to pass the buck to?

Body wash.

Is the body wash correct?

Yes! That means you have three picks! Let’s see the board again…

What is your first pick?