The 30 Days Of Anime Challenge!

anime
The 30 Days Of Anime Challenge!

8.) Where do you watch your shows or read your manga?

To just watch anime, I use Masterani. But if I wanna read manga, I usually use Mangafox or Kissmanga.

Day 8: Where do you watch your shows or read your manga?

I watch the shows themselves on VRV, which I’m pretty sure gets the material from Crunchyroll but the player is a lot less annoying (but I haven’t tried Adblock so maybe that’s why). I did watch Soul Eater on Youtube because it was easier, and one on VIZ because Crunchyroll didn’t have, but I’m too tentative to touch Kissanime >.>

Day 6 Update

For some reason, this weird one from FMAB was the first thing to come to mind because it makes no sense whatsoever xD
mockery is the best

1. Have you ever played a game based off an anime?

I haven’t. I have watched anime based on a game though (Pokemon)

Day 9: Have you ever played a game based off an anime?

I have! Both the the Fullmetal Alchemist games on PS2 have such great side stories from the anime, and the action/gameplay is actually really fun~ I love them. One of them made me cry, the story was so good. You can also transmute random objects into really cool weapons or really funny ones too lol I highly recommend that if you haven’t played one or both of these, to please give them a shot.

Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel

Fullmetal Alchemist: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
671297-921184_20050616_001

I have not. Havent seen any that interest me tbh.

9.) Have you ever played a game based off of an anime?

I have, back when I was a kid I got a new Gameboy Advanced, and the game Beyblade: G-Revolution came with it.

I absolutely hated that game.

1. So many. Though it was mostly growing up. The old Bleach and Naruto fighting games. Let alone DBZ. The last one I played and really enjoyed was One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3.

Day 9… About the only one I can remember off the top of my head is one of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games and an earlier one based off the pre-shippuden Naruto. Think that’s about it for actual anime games.

As for games with an anime aesthetic, however… Way too many. There’s Etrian Odyssey, Xenoblade 1, Shin Megami Tensei, and that’s off the top of my head.

Also Touhou is not a game based off an anime, despite obstentially occupying a very related area in the form of being a doujin work.

No, but I’ve been tempted to try but I don’t have the consoles for them…

A few. There was this weird Inuyasha DS game that I played some of when I rented it (yeah that’s how old it was). There was also Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii. There was probably more but those are the only ones I remember off the top of my head.

Day 10… This honestly is a bit of a weird question, since my favorite anime critter (Kitsune) are also a mythological trickster demon-thing that also have a tendency to be employed by a god (or goddess? Japanese Mythology is pretty inconsistent with gender a lot of the time).

Enough rambling, I’ll just say Kitsune and hope that’s okay

10.) What is your favourite anime animal or creature?

Ghouls from Tokyo Ghoul. Ignoring the fact they need to eat humans for a hot minute, there are Ghouls with really cool Kagune designs.

Day 10: What is your favourite anime animal or creature?

Uhhhh. Incubators, aka Kyubey from Madoka Magica

10.) What is your favourite anime animal or creature?

OH MY GOD YES THAT’S EASY!!

Kirara from Inuyasha

And Pikachu, Arcanine, Zorua and Vulpix to name a few of my favorite designs from Pokemon.

I know I have a ton, but it’ll be The Forest Spirit/The Nightwalker from Princess Mononoke.

Just, ahhhhhh, so cool!

Oohh thats neat

1. What is your favourite anime animal or creature?

If it counts, Pikachu. I love how cute it is. Especially Ash’s Pikachu has so many cute habits (e.g how he always rides on Ash’s head) If it doesn’t, Kilala/Kirara. Cool and cute.

1. Kind of a throwaday answer since there’s so many that I love, but this lil guy is the first that came to mind.

Boota

Fuckin’ Boota from TTGL.

11.) What anime would you want you live in?

So I saw a post one time that responded to a picture asking this question and the post said. “Why do you think you’d get to be a saiyan in DBZ, or a chosen ninja in Naruto?” something along those lines. I can see their point though! With that, my answer to this question will ALWAYS be Pokemon. You’re a regular human there but everyone can be a pokemon trainer if they want to be. Hell, even having a pokemon as a pet would be AWESOME.

I also wouldn’t mind living in the world of My Hero Academia since everyone has a chance to gain powers (when they’re young though…)

I didn’t think about animated movies when I answered this, but there’s only one that came to mind right off the bat for ‘animal sidekicks’ :fufu:

Xiao Mei is both cute AND a panda, what more could you ask for :’)