The 30 Days Of Anime Challenge!

anime
The 30 Days Of Anime Challenge!

5.) Has a series ever made you cry?
every series Made in Abyss and A Place Further Than the Universe are the latest two series to make me sob like a newborn.

6.) What’s your favorite anime facial expression?

1. Whatever this one is.

Day 6…

What? It’s just some laughter.

6.) What’s your favorite anime facial expression?
Easy. These two both from One Piece in the same episode.

Day 6: What’s your favorite anime facial expression?

I love the shocked faces!

ouran-host-club-shocked

1. I don’t really have a favorite voice actor, but there’s one or two that I always recognize and appreciate greatly. Kazuya Nakai is one of them.

Day 7: Do you have a favorite voice actor, and who might it be?

I’m gonna have to say that I don’t have a favorite either, but I always enjoy hearing Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric,) Bryce Paoaenbrook (Kirito) and Johnny Yong Bosch (Ichigo Kurosaki) in any characters they play.

1. Do you have a favorite voice actor?

No, not really.

Not really tbh. I do like Rie Kugimiya a bit though

Day 6: What’s your favorite anime facial expression?

Hold that thought, I’ll have to dig around a bit to find this one…

There’s this one guy who has been in almost every one I’ve seen, I swear… Mamoru Miyano was Dazai in Bungo Stray Dogs, Tamaki from Ouran, Death the Kid from Soul Eater (surprisingly), Ling Yao from FMAB, Okabe from Steins;Gate, and side roles in things like Death Parade and One Punch Man. His high-pitched laugh is iconic and I love all of the characters he plays : )

Day 7… I don’t really pay attention to voice actors, so not really.

Uhmm I don’t think so. Maybe? I do like the voice of Kid Goku (Also the voice of OK KO) and Frankie’s voice from One Piece, as well as Luffy’s voice, also from One Piece. Oh I suppose Zoro’s voice actor could be since he also voices Piccolo, Vegeta, and All Might.

7.) Do you have a favourite voice actor, and who might it be?

It’s gotta be Hiroshi Kamiya. I like him more for his most famous role in Attack on Titan as Levi, and he does an amazing job at voice acting Yato in Noragami as well. But what really tickles me about this guy, who is amazing at voice acting and singing, and voices a man as serious as Levi as well as a literal God like Yato, can be responsible for the voice of a penguin in Shirokuma Cafe.

That’s right. The man that voices Levi voices this cute ass penguin.

1. Where do you watch your shows or read your manga?

I use WatchCartoonOnline, usually. I’m a pirate

Day 8: Where do you watch your shows or read your manga?

I used to read my manga on Mangareader way back when, or buy the books from Borders ( rip ;_; ) I have the Mangarock app to read them now. Anime I’ve watched on Crunchyroll, Hulu and Netflix.

Though I haven’t read Manga I do plan to. I’m likely going to buy each Manga as I like to have a hard copy of the book.

As for shows, masteranime, crunchyroll, Netflix and watchcartoononline have been my best of friends.

1. For current running manga, I use mangastream. For obscure stuff, I just use what I can. For anime, i use animefreak.tv. used to use Crunchyroll for big stuff back when I had premium, but now I can’t afford it lol.

Day 8… I usually use Crunchyroll for my anime, though I’m wondering if there’s other options due to personal distaste with what they’ve been doing.

As for manga/doujins… um, I’d say where I get it, but it has NSFW scan-translations and no real filter so only the SFW ones are available, so I’ll keep my mouth shut there.

cough cough Adblocker extension works on crunchyroll btw Ahem

Fawful animefreak and masteranime are two good ones btw.

I dont usually read mangas but I read the pokemon manga on jb2448.info or mangareader.net
I ususally watch anime on kissanime