Survival of the Zombles Mafia - GAME OVER!

Survival of the Zombles Mafia - GAME OVER!

Night Nine

The GM is so tired…

Specifice is dead. She was the Miller.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
EvilChameleon as the Virgin
Magipika as a Vanilla Townie
Dedenne
Desox as a Vanilla Townie
Canas as the Priest
Fletch as a Zombie
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice as the Miller
Shiny as a Zombie
Salzorrah
Kitty as the Survivor
Glitter as the Godfather
Ho-Oh as the Mafia Goon
Killed as a Vanilla Townie
Tyler as the Zombie
Desinishon as the Celebrity

received_10211399019743668

If y’all could be a little more active that would be cool. Put effort in your posts please, there’s literally three of you left.

Day Ten

Well, well, look at that. Someone did stuff.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
Dedenne
Canas as the Priest
Fletch as a Zombie
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice as the Miller
Shiny as a Zombie
Salzorrah
Kitty as the Survivor
Glitter as the Godfather
Ho-Oh as the Mafia Goon
Tyler as the Zombie

Shook

what

WHY HAS THIS GAME NOT ENDED YET :angery:

@Desinishon Give us what you got now.

It’s obvious there is no mafia left! If there was they could have killed me and won.
So that rules out gunner as a fab for me. They can’t be fab.
I got vest tonight.

I’m going to lynch
[Lynch]Dedenne

I already confirmed gunner being confirmed Town, and we confirmed no mafia left two day phases ago. That’s simple information. That only leaves me and you sis

[lynch] Desi

Why didn’t you visited and killed me doc if I was zombie.

Gunner just for old time sake believe me, I’m town! Lynch this scum pls.

Okay so I dont get whats going on anymore but here we go. Since Desi is confirmed Celebrity, they are essentially confirmed not to be the original zombie, therefore if he is a zombie, he will lose the game.

If you’re really town Dedenne, you have to trust me on this. If we lynch you, town would still win since I’m still here vs Desi which would give us a town win.

[Lynch] Dedenne

Ugh sis Desi ripped my fucking wig off I don’t know how you can still even consider me to be town. I’m sure if Desi didnt get a vest last night I could have turned him against you but I’ve had fun basically fucking over everyone so it’s been a 10/10 long game.

Night Ten…

lol jk, jk, jk

wheezes

They begged for mercy, and mercy they shall receive.

Dedenne is dead. He was a Zombie .

Game Over!

Town Wins!

Congratulations to @Salzorrah and @Desinishon for FINALLY putting this game to an end.

I stg, Dedenne should not have lived so long. He and Fletch just corrupted this game. A fun fact, Fletch was the only player who was informed of his infection from the RNG…and didn’t say a word.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
Dedenne as the Zombified Fabricator
Canas as the Priest
Fletch as the Zombified Cop
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice as the Miller
Shiny as the Zombified Doctor
Salzorrah as the Blacksmith
Kitty as the Survivor
Glitter as the Godfather
Ho-Oh as the Mafia Goon
Tyler as the OG Zombie

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

FFS WHY DIDN’T Y’ALL READ ALL MY EVIDENCE BEFORE LYNCHING ME PLEASE BACKREAD I SWEAR TO GOD

Never thought I’d see 500 posts in a game on SZ.

To put it bluntly, I’d never let anyone take credit for my work. Goodbye GP and Sari. Hello town.

Dedenne, you read the clarification of what would happen if there were only one zombie left, and you kept fighting :zoomeyes: aaaaaaaaaaa

I have so many questions, but I can’t remember any of them so I just want to know how on earth you got away with lynching EC. I know he was Virgin so it all worked out, but for heaven’s sake, the Mafia wouldn’t give one of their own members a fabricated gun. I swear that was the only sane thing I remember saying Day One, but you guys didn’t even realize what was happening :dyinglol:

I got away with leading 3 bad lynches, switching alignments. Then lead against GP and a false doctor claim. And then spaget fell. :zoomeyes:

I haven’t been following this game so much, but I remember there was discussion about whether or not I gave a gun on N0. I obviously didn’t, pls