Survival of the Zombles Mafia - GAME OVER!

Survival of the Zombles Mafia - GAME OVER!

It means that I have to pick between visiting you and Desi, and that both of you received vests so my visit to Desi won’t work if he’s a zombie, and my visit to you last night didn’t work if you were a zombie.

Gunner is confirmed not zombie, I received a vest the last two nights.

When you visited me, did you get a message saying I was protected like you did when you visited Fletch that first time?

Edit: Forget the vest thing if the phase keeps going, just please visit Desi. He’s been left to his own devices for days without investigation, and I’m not a Zombie, I just want us to win this game so I can stop stressing over it oof. If it’s not you, Dedenne, then it’s Desi.

I didn’t get a message that Fletch was protected :thinking: I haven’t gotten any system messages.

Also I will, but again

I think you guys are stressing on this too much, fletch just gave up. That’s it.

You are free to visit me if game doesn’t end or lynch me next day if you still have doubt about me from your night visit i.e vest protected him. I know I’m town. Even after I get lynched there will be 2 townies still alive so that’s fine by me.

Tell me, if you’ve made visits the past two nights, and Gunner’s given you a vest the same two nights, then why is there only one pair of footsteps?

Idk how else you would’ve known if he was protected or not. :thonk: Was that a cover for you being unable to visit, perhaps? :eyes:

Also, uhh, please explain. Why was it “too late” to heal yourself? >_> (I’ll just leave this all for you when you have time for it.)

I said he was protected under the assumption vests don’t protect from doc visits. Which is what we all thought until we clarified last day phase I believe.

I don’t know what you’re implying with how I would have known, I’m saying the doctor protects when he visits so I assumed early that I always protected whoever I visited or healed them from infection, or killed a zombie. But I never hit the mark with a zombie. If I did a system message would be sent to me I would assume.

If you simply read back, which you are apparently not. A doctor can “visit them self” but the visit won’t do anything to me. Heal, protect, etc. I was informed of this from Zoska but I went to bed already so I didn’t change the NA.

Youre acting oddly suspicious on the assumption that this will go on for a day more spaget. Simply because I visited you to confirm you weren’t zombie. Eventhough I haven’t clarified either.

I’m acting suspicious, yet you haven’t come up for an answer for why there’s only one set of footsteps when both you and Sal have supposedly been visiting the past two nights.

I just don’t think this lynch is as clear-cut as it seems, I wanna cover all our bases.

I do too, especially if this goes on for another day. But I’m not sure what one set of footprints means. I thought the flavor text told of the mafias actions and zombies, not ours. For me it would mean there’s only one party left aka zombies instead of both zombies and mafia. This is of course if it’s not Fletch only.

And yes you are frankly, because I’ve answered all these questions for you before and you only brought them up when I wanted to see if you were zombie. As if anyone we should completely rule you out when nobody can really be ruled out except gunner.

I’m assuming that it’s probably Fletch the zombie at this point. Considering how no one has died from the night at this point, I assume there are no mafia players left to do the night kill.

I s2g Dedenne I really hope you’re telling the truth, coz I really want to see a game where the two protective roles lived through the end.

I just want the game to end, Day 8 :zoomeyes:

@Zoska how’s your pain

Pretty good. I want to die. hahaa%23

Seems like it depends on the gravity of the actions or the amount of players left as to who gets mentioned in the flavor text. Zombies walking around wasn’t mentioned in text before and they can’t visit. So I’m more willing to believe that the one pair of footsteps refers to whoever is left that has a Night Action. Which only leaves you or Sal.

But, we’ll see what happens, I guess.

Perhaps but it also doesn’t mention any town actions in the text. It groups them together, so I’m more inclined to think if it’s not Fletch it’s one set of footsteps indicating only one party has night actions, aka town. Since the zombie is dead and had a NA and the mafia is dead and had various NAs.

Also lol Zos

I don’t think a group of people would be referred to as “one set of footsteps,” especially considering the Mafia was always referred to as the “group of traitors.”

But yeah, eagerly awaiting the phase change.

Night Eight

Everyone turned to Fletch with a “What the fuck?” expression. He just shrugged and said, “What? I got the traitors for you.” That didn’t stop him from being strung up.

Fletch is dead. He was a Zombie.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
EvilChameleon as the Virgin
Magipika as a Vanilla Townie
Dedenne
Desox as a Vanilla Townie
Canas as the Priest
Fletch as a Zombie
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice
Shiny as a Zombie
Salzorrah
Kitty as the Survivor
Glitter as the Godfather
Ho-Oh as the Mafia Goon
Killed as a Vanilla Townie
Tyler as the Zombie
Desinishon as the Celebrity

Oh, and before I forget. Someone asked me what would happen if the last 2 players was a town (not able to kill) vs zombie scenario. If the last zombie is a recruited zombie, town will automatically win.

Day Nine

The camp was oddly quiet that night. Everyone woke up the next morning without trouble.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
EvilChameleon as the Virgin
Magipika as a Vanilla Townie
Dedenne
Desox as a Vanilla Townie
Canas as the Priest
Fletch as a Zombie
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice
Shiny as a Zombie
Salzorrah