Survival of the Zombles Mafia - GAME OVER!

Survival of the Zombles Mafia - GAME OVER!

So it doesn’t have to.

Thank you sis

I literally could not win this game over one night even if I was mafia. If I pulled something funny you’d just kill me the next day. Stop. Glossing. Over. This. There is literally no risk at all to the town in trying what I’m suggesting.

My claim doesn’t make sense? What? There is no inconsistencies in my claim.

My style hasn’t changed at all. You don’t know my playstyle well enough to make that claim. Regardless of that though, I have been highly active and going after my scum reads the entire game and have actively defended myself as necessary this whole game. Nothing is different.

I provided proof. Could I have provided better hints? Well if I had known I was going to end up in a situation where a zombie cop was going to “confirm” a mafia member as my role near the end of the game I would have. Hindsight is 20/20.

Your entire argument against me is basically just glossing over or outright ignoring counterpoints and it is astonishing that people are going along with it.

I’ll say this one more time. There is no reason for Fletch and Dedenne to fight so hard against a strategy that has no risk for the town side unless they themselves aren’t town. Give me one night to visit Fletch. My visit will kill him and it will prove without a doubt you cannot trust his report on Dedenne.

I’m not going to reply again if I don’t have to. The one thing Dedenne isn’t bullshitting you about is that this is just going on and on in circles.

The night you said and last night

… shit

That does mean we still have a fab in the game.

I know you don’t trust GP at all, and I agree that today, he has been hella erratic, and he could may well be the Godfather, but I honestly do think that the best course of action today is to lynch the Fabricator than the Godfather as he’s more capable of doing more harm than good.

But here’s the thing. Are we really sure that Spaget is miller tho? I mean she could very well be scum hiding in plain sight coz no one really bothered her? Coz if that’s the case then, Desox is our guy.

I’m moving away from GP for a moment. I’m not entirely convinced GP is doc, but I do agree that the fab is much more lethal than the Godfather.

[lynch] Desox for now, but I need to hear @Specifice for their defense. I feel like no one notices you enough that people would pretty much be convinced that you’re the miller without question.

Yeah, Fabricator is definitely still in the game, although idk how they’re more lethal? Like we know all the guns are fake and that they can mess with normal vests, but either way Maf only gets one possible kill tonight, right?

I can’t visit anyone or anything so I don’t have any solid proof to give unless Maf kills me tbh. I’ve done my best to try and use the information we have to search out possible suspects, and I tried to lynch Glitter on the first two Day phases. If and when he turns out to be Maf that should hopefully be proof enough.

Tbh the constant back-and-forth earlier from Glitter and Fletch was stressin’ me out because neither was gonna give and both made pretty solid points, so that’s why I was so…erratic with my votes. ._. I know I didn’t offer much in explanation for that, so I might as well do it here.

How is Fab more lethal when we know exactly who is the blacksmith anyway? That’s you. They can’t give successful guns out anymore.

They can override vests I’ve been giving out, and wouldn’t they get a 100% kill on someone, as long as they don’t get visited by doc?

Doesn’t any Maf get a 100% kill wthout Doc intervention? Or any other defensive role?

I mean I can still intervene, but with the Fab, I can’t be much more useful.

There’s potentially one day left if they get this right, and believe me GP is the right lynch here. We still have a doc - no hooker. We still have a chance to protect. And besides that, Fab would have to be very accurate to get a hit on your target tonight.

Not to forget there’s a slight chance Pie is literally last maf if Desox is to be believed. Fuck the flavour text, because this is reading very much like his back is against the wall. And are we all forgetting flavour text isn’t always accurate to a T cough purple mist

At the end of the day; I’d rather lynch someone I’m absolutely sure is the Godfather than take a chance and lynch someone who could very well be town. Give me a chance to investigate Desox. That’s a better scenario by far than letting Pie kill me in his mafia night kill.

Also; who has been more trustworthy in this entire game?

Not a better scenario because you can’t investigate because you’re a zombie.

Trustworthy?
Between me and you, the guy who has basically been a non-entity? Or me and Dedenne the guy responsible for leading most of our bad lynches?

Stop. Trying. To. Ignore. The. Fact. There. Has. To. Be. More. Than. One. Mafia. Left. Just. Because. It. Suits. Your. Narrative. Better.

Night Six

Despite the lack of death the previous night, accusations between camp members flew around. Two of the survivors continuously argued back and forth, more or less throwing the same arguments and trying to convince their remaining camp members who real threat was. After a long day and much confusion, they finally settled on who to lynch.

Glitter is dead. He was the Godfather.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
EvilChameleon as the Virgin
Magipika as a Vanilla Townie
Dedenne
Desox
Canas as the Priest
Fletch
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice
Shiny as a Zombie
Salzorrah
Kitty as the Survivor
Glitter as the Godfather
Ho-Oh as the Mafia Goon
Killed as a Vanilla Townie
Tyler as the Zombie
Desinishon as the Celebrity

You have 24 hours!

Day Seven

The night was unusually quiet. Only one set of footsteps could be made out wandering through the camp, but it didn’t appear as though there were any attempts of an attack.

The Players

Johnny as the Gunsmith
EvilChameleon as the Virgin
Magipika as a Vanilla Townie
Dedenne
Desox
Canas as the Priest
Fletch
Saridlin as the Hooker
Specifice
Shiny as a Zombie
Salzorrah
Kitty as the Survivor
Glitter as the Godfather
Ho-Oh as the Mafia Goon
Killed as a Vanilla Townie
Tyler as the Zombie
Desinishon as the Celebrity

You have 48 hours!

So it’s just a Zombie left…

Yeah. Most likely no mafia left confirmed by the actions and Glitters attelpt of scaring us when the lynch was sure.

Now, all these zombles…

Well, I guess one way to rule someone out is…

Did anyone get a vest last night?

Forgot to say but at this point if we dont aim for the actual patient zero we’re doing it wrong… so although I think its more thank likely Desi is a zomble… my suspicions are on Dedenne or Fletch

Tyler was the original Zombie, so we don’t have to worry about anyone turning. We should have either a Doctor or a Cop left if one of them actually is the Zombie, to help discern who the last one is.

wait so i got the whole gist wrong lol

Huh I tried to protect myself yesterday but no killing actions were used? And there’s only one set of footsteps? That either means there’s a mafia member left who didn’t submit a night action (an inactive fabricator?) or there’s 1 zombie left and no mafia.