Pokémon Wars: Chronicle Two

Pokémon Wars: Chronicle Two

Oh shit I’m legit trying to send a billion things to a billion people in only a few hours. If the phase is still open by ~ 4 PM my time tomorrow I’ll do it up then but legit fully flat out between now and then, sorry!

9 people, 2 votes…

Is anyone still alive? Very tempted to ping some people to see if they still have a pulse :eyes:

Sorry! I still don’t have time to read but from skimming, most of the posts are from magipika.
While I’m tempted to vote desox I would like to hear their defense, while Sophie is pretty active on tos idk why they’re not here.
@Magipika I get it you’re invested in the game but some people might not be or just busy @_@

I will look into thread when I get free time again.

I think this time around since I should vote, I’ll [Lynch]Desox and trust the points that others have made.

I’m thinking next time around I’m going to check the thread a lot less and let everyone else argue for me… I’m getting too old for this :wobblurk:

[vote] Desox because we don’t have much else to go on

Kingdra used Draco Meteor!

It’s super effective!

Magipika has been eliminated, they were Karen/Murkrow

Now everyone else has to do the arguing for me, I’m retiring friends xD

Well looks like all of our investigation roles are dead expect saw.

[Lynch]Desox

I don’t think that he is going to defend himself anytime soon. My current town read are kitts and slight town on ho-o ( idk they seem to be busy)
Fletc and saw both are uncc town PR.
I can’t pinpoint shine. I think he is tp?
Scum read: zos

Sorry I promise I’ll be more active next round, just bloody flat out. I agree on [lynch] Desox

I asked Aaron if I could opt out of this game, but fuck it, I’m still gonna try. For everyone who’s been saying “her confusion is just a play” it’s not. I’ve been struggling from the get-go to follow this game. I told you all before, I’m not used set ups this complicated.

[Vote] Desox

I didn’t even realise this phase was still going tbh

[vote] Desox

I meant 00:00 as in tonight in lieu of me not actually being home until then but because technically that’s an extra day for you all I’m ending the phase shortly

The Pokémon Wars
Second Chronicle: Johto under Siege

Night Two.

Unfortunately for Clair, her time had come to an end. After ascertaining that the killing Meteor had flown from Blackthorn City, the Dragon’s Den was immediately sealed off and Clair apprehended, cutting off a considerable source of power. However, there were more that remained and the threat was still as real as ever…

Desox was eliminated. They were Clair’s Kingdra.

Tonight marks the next Night phase of the game. If you have a Night Action (this will be signified in your Role Message) then please submit them to @Tyler either via PM on here or PM on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).

Night will start at 22:30 GMT tonight and finish at 22:30 GMT tomorrow (November 8th).

Rules

-All Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply
-Do not PM share of discuss this game outside of specified chats or this thread. Do not PM share.
-Day phase is 48 hours, Night is 24. You may not post here during the Night phase.
-If you are dead, you’re dead. You may post one death post containing no game information and then you are barred from the thread.
-Lynch format is [Vote] Username.
-All actions are to be sent either via PM here or to myself on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).
-In the event the phase has unexpectedly run over, votes outside of the 48 hour period will not be counted towards the totals, unless I as the GM have explicitly stated I will be extending the phase.

Player list

@Ho-oh as ???
@Specifice as Pryce/Dewgong
@Zoska as ???
@Sawsbuck as ???
@Shiny as ???
@Dedenne as Jasmine/Steelix
@Fletch as ???
@EvilChameleon as Bruno/Hitmonchan
@Glitter as Rival/Typhlosion
@Desox as Clair/Kingdra
@Magipika as Karen/Murkrow
@Kitty as ???
@Desinishon as ???

The Pokémon Wars
Second Chronicle: Johto under Siege

Day Three.

Quiet skies and third eyes, however someone was in for a nasty surprise…

No one died.

Tonight marks the next Night phase of the game. If you have a Night Action (this will be signified in your Role Message) then please submit them to @Tyler either via PM on here or PM on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).

Day will finish at 23:30 GMT on Saturday November 10th.

Rules

-All Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply
-Do not PM share of discuss this game outside of specified chats or this thread. Do not PM share.
-Day phase is 48 hours, Night is 24. You may not post here during the Night phase.
-If you are dead, you’re dead. You may post one death post containing no game information and then you are barred from the thread.
-Lynch format is [Vote] Username.
-All actions are to be sent either via PM here or to myself on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).
-In the event the phase has unexpectedly run over, votes outside of the 48 hour period will not be counted towards the totals, unless I as the GM have explicitly stated I will be extending the phase.

Player list

@Ho-oh as ???
Specifice as Pryce/Dewgong
@Zoska as ???
@Sawsbuck as ???
@Shiny as ???
Dedenne as Jasmine/Steelix
@Fletch as ???
EvilChameleon as Bruno/Hitmonchan
Glitter as Rival/Typhlosion
Desox as Clair/Kingdra
Magipika as Karen/Murkrow
@Kitty as ???
@Desinishon as ???

Zos is the Kimono Girl

Is anyone gonna post?

Oh my god I forgot.

With no one talking this feels like a D1 situation, oof. I’m guessing that since Zos hasn’t responded (could be busy or forgot as well?) that she either hasn’t thought of a defense or low key wants us to vote for her. That being the case…

[Lynch] Zoska

I mean, Saws is right. I’m the Komono Girl. I have no negative effects on the town, and lynching me just gives a free pass to the mafia.

[vote] shiny