Pokémon Wars: Chronicle One

Pokémon Wars: Chronicle One

The mafia could roleblock EC and then kill Desox

I think this one is the most likely. And also don’t see how Desox would be lying here, but with that information I do hope everyone will come out and vote already since we have little time left. Also just asking for how he could be lying Sam, moreso curious as to why anyone would lie about being the cop ahaha.

Also I’m editing my vote to Kitty until more votes come in. I cannot have a tie happening and risk a townie being dead. Kitty was my second expected maf anyways.

We’ve got a little over an hour left and no one who hasn’t voted has shown any signs of activity other than myself and Zoska, so we shouldn’t expect them to suddenly pop up now

It’s more or less impossible we’ll get any more reliable reports from Desox for the following reasons:

He’ll die
He’ll be roleblocked
He’ll be culted

The odds are not good. The most sure fire way to keep him alive would be the nurse, but then we certainly aren’t going to get any more reports from him.

It would be stupid for him to false claim as cop but it’s not a scenario I ever count out, just because i’m cautious lmao

EDIT: we actually have about 2 hours left

But your vote against Kitty adds up with Johnny’s and makes a tie…

I mean, we could lynch Chura.

Also, why is Dedenne freaking out at the mere possibility that Desox is lying?

Because it makes no sense that someone would lie about being the cop? I’m new to mafia so I kind of need to understand the reasoning moreso than others.

Also @desox who had the other 2 votes?
(sorry I’m on tablet at the moment as my computer is updating and it’s horrid to navigate)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has the other two votes right now

Also a mafioso may choose to false claim as cop in order to protect themselves/make misleading claims

It’s not particularly reliable but it’s also a good way to fish out the real cop if you’re on your way out anyway

Missed this.

And ok, I get that. Just didn’t make sense because once the other cop claimed it would only be a matter of time. But, if they’re on their way out then I get it.

I’m more confident that Kitty is mafia than Kiyotaka atm. Kiyo has some solid reasoning behind some things and Kitty isn’t even here. Still not 100% sure on the vote as we really need to get it right tonight, but I want something on record as our phase is changing soon. @Sam do you have any idea on your vote? Unless you did already vote and I missed it.

Kitty hasn’t done a single thing in this game beyond voting gimmepie and then leaving

I mean I doubt she’s been lurking all this time, she’s experienced enough to know not to do that. She probably just forgot the game was even happening

She seems like an okay candidate for the lynch right now especially when I’m far from convinced about kiyotaka. I wish we could be more sure but I guess that’s asking too much. Interested to see what doof has to offer when he posts

I need to start setting reminders to check this site. These long posts are really intimidating to read and make sense of all at once but I think I can contribute enough here to hopefully do what I think is right.

so right now I’m under the assumption that Desox is not lying about the cop claim, considering it’s d2 I feel like lying about that when he was in such a decent position would be in no way beneficial to him. HOWEVER, it’s important to know that he could actually be cult or WILL be culted so he is 100% useless with hooker and cult alive, and if anything, is a liability to the rest of the us at this point because he’s either a dead fish or feeding us lies. We also need to know that cop results are never going to continue to be accurate throughout the game. Cult could easily snatch up Dedenne now and play off of the one n1 inno result. Just some long-term worries I’ve had on the subject.

I don’t really understand the Kiyotaka vote in any way, seems like both people are just kind of tossing votes for “reactions” but leave the vote there anyways. Both incredibly annoying and suspicious.

Glitter has been standing out largely to me in this game as someone who is playing way too aggressive to be town. The phrasing of his arguments against Dedenne is a lot of jumping to conclusions or leaving little digs like “common mafia tactic xd” and it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I also think it’s interesting how he’s seems to ignore the cult in his posts and focus purely on who could be mafia. It could be that he’s just forgotten that cult is in the game or uses mafia as a sweeping term to mention all possible enemies to the town, but I personally think that Glitter is the cult leader trying to throw the cult under the rug and sneak a win by focusing on the mafia.

Also, to clarify, it’s not that I think he’s 100% wrong about his points against Dedenne, but I also think that the aggressiveness of his posts towards Dedenne and his tunnel vision in that direction is so offputting to me.

With that, I think that [Eliminate] Glitter is the best voting option of the moment. I don’t want to rule out Canas or Kitty but since I’m also struggling with maintaining activity I feel it’s unfair for me to justify inactivity for voting them. I’m hoping we can get at least some substance forced out of them soon.

[Eliminate] Kiyotaka

I’m pretty sure Kiyotaka is scum but not cult (unless the culted last night was Kiyotaka, ofc). And Doof has a point. The Kiyotaka discussion distracted me really and it’s interesting to see that what Doof’s saying makes total sense.

Too bad because I was on the fence between investigating Glitter or Dedenne last night. I’m sorry for taking this sudden turn last minute, but yeah, taking cult leader down now would help A LOT and I’m willing to take that risk today (I’m lost anyways after that claim lol)

[Eliminate] Glitter

Please show Doof wrong otherwise, if there’s still some time.

Okay well my alarm went off

And this puts me in a really awkward position

As much as I think Bidoof’s observations are reasonable, I don’t know if I’m fully on board the “gimmepie is cult leader” train

I don’t feel like Salzorrah’s behavior yesterday fully lines up with that reasoning.

I was really hoping that by now Chura would’ve spoken up, as I really hate to lynch someone who hasn’t even defended themselves, but I’m going with my gut feeling. Nothing feels right to me at this point lol

[ELIMINATE] Kitty

I think we’d best keep an eye on Glitter, and also hope that we can hear more from Canas and Zoska tomorrow

Time is up! Phase change incoming.

The Pokémon Wars
First Chronicle: Showdown in Kanto

Night Three.

It seems Viridian Forest had gained some unwanted animosity within the group. Had its once healing touch actually turned wicked, lending a helping hand to Saffron? With it being so centrally located, there could be no chances.

As night falls, it is burned down to the ground, the sky filled with the screams of many a Bug Pokémon, as well as the gasps of the Alliance as they realised that it was innocent after all…

Glitter has been eliminated. They were Viridian Forest, the Forest of Nurses.

Night has fallen! It is now time to submit your night actions if applicable. Day will arrive in ~42 hours time (around 18:00 Sunday 20th May). Any actions can be confirmed with myself either on here or via Discord [Arcaneum#0001].

Zoska, Canas and Kitty - I will be looking for more activity from yourselves throughout the next phase if possible please. I will also be implementing mandatory voting moving forward.

Rules
-All Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply
-Do not PM share of discuss this game outside of specified chats or this thread. Do not PM share.
-Day phase is 48 hours, night is 24. You may not post here during the night phase.
-If you are dead, you’re dead. You may post one death post containing no game information and then you are barred from the thread.
-Lynch format is [Eliminate] Username.
-All actions are to be sent either via PM here or to myself on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).

Player List
Tyler as the GM

@Dedenne as
@Kiyotaka_ishimaru as
Sawsbuck as Celadon City, the City of Virgins
@Sam as
Salzorrah as Pewter City, the City of Culted Blacksmiths
@Glitter as Viridian Forest, the Forest of Nurses
@Kitty as
@Conos as
@Desox as
@Bidoof as
@Zoska as
@Johnny as
@EvilChameleon as
jdthebud as Lavender Town, the Town of Fabricators

Well I sure as hell can’t save anyone now.

The Pokémon Wars
First Chronicle: Showdown in Kanto

Day Three.

Another city falls. Or so it seemed, anyway. Surge definitely heard voices screaming, as well as saw the smoke in the air. However when morning rose, there didn’t seem to be a trace of destruction anywhere…this was not good. Perhaps it was the lights at Mt. Moon that were the brightest they had been yet, almost like it was celebrating something…

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has been eliminated.

Day has risen! It is now time to votevotevote. Night will fall in 48 hours time (22:00 Tuesday 22nd May). Any actions can be confirmed with myself either on here or via Discord [Arcaneum#0001].

Zoska, Canas and Kitty - I will be looking for more activity from yourselves throughout the next phase if possible please. I will also be implementing mandatory voting moving forward.

Rules
-All Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply
-Do not PM share of discuss this game outside of specified chats or this thread. Do not PM share.
-Day phase is 48 hours, night is 24. You may not post here during the night phase.
-If you are dead, you’re dead. You may post one death post containing no game information and then you are barred from the thread.
-Lynch format is [Eliminate] Username.
-All actions are to be sent either via PM here or to myself on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).

Player List
Tyler as the GM

@Dedenne as
@Kiyotaka_ishimaru as ? ? ? ? ?
Sawsbuck as Celadon City, the City of Virgins
@Sam as
Salzorrah as Pewter City, the City of Culted Blacksmiths
Glitter as Viridian Forest, the Forest of Nurses
@Kitty as
@Conos as
@Desox as
@Bidoof as
@Zoska as
@Johnny as
@EvilChameleon as
jdthebud as Lavender Town, the Town of Fabricators

Right, so I was given a gun overnight. We could end this game right here.

:man_facepalming: Guess who messed everything up and is permaroleblocked now?

It’s obvious people will now suspect me of being culted and using this as an excuse, but seeing as Silph Co. used its power on Kiyotaka; maaaybe Kiyotaka was the leader after all and mafs may try to use the cult to frame people now. Though, that’d contradict with Kiyotaka voting for a culted member D1, unless he was confident the four way tie would turn in his favour.

I was not culted but yeah, I won’t be very trusted, I know. I’m not saying you to trust me 100% after yesterdays blunder, but yeah, appreciate it if you had it in mind.

If Kiyotaka was the cult leader, more people would’ve died.

Don’t shoot that gun, yet, EC. Who are you planning to shoot?

Though he’s not the Cult leader, that’s not to say he’s not a cultist correct?

Everyone could be a cultist.