Pokémon Wars: Chronicle One

Pokémon Wars: Chronicle One

I’ve not forgotten this, I just wanted to see what activity drummed up with the changes in the community! Will be reviewing numbers and roles today.

I almost didn’t see this. I’m in.

Wow 4 more signups than anticipated! This game will be starting tomorrow :slight_smile:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I’d like to join, but if it’s too late, then just let me know on Discord if you need a sub.

nope that’s ok jd i am doing roles etc tonight so i will put you in!!!

More victims :fufu:

The Pokémon Wars
First Chronicle: Showdown in Kanto

Night Zero.

After another attack on Celadon’s borders today, Surge had decided it was time to put his plan into motion, to start turning the wheels and shut down Saffron once and for all.

It would be no easy feat, however he did not get this far, did not build up the alliance he has, did not plan as meticulously has he had done for this to fall apart. Failure simply is not an option.

Everyone prepares and steels themselves, readying for the morning and what was to come; however they knew Saffron would learn of this and probably try to strike in the night, to lessen the numbers disadvantage. However, only time will tell who remains in the morning…

Night has fallen! You will start receiving your role PMs shortly; all night actions are to be submitted to myself either via message here or on Discord (Arcaneum#0001). Day will begin at 23:30 BST on Sunday 13th May. To avoid further question, yes Hysteria and Shawn have both been removed from the game.

Rules
-All Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply
-Do not PM share of discuss this game outside of specified chats or this thread. Do not PM share.
-Day phase is 48 hours, night is 24. You may not post here during the night phase.
-If you are dead, you’re dead. You may post one death post containing no game information and then you are barred from the thread.
-Lynch format is [Vote] Username.
-All actions are to be sent either via PM here or to myself on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).

Player List
Tyler as the GM

@Dedenne as
@Kiyotaka_ishimaru as
@Sawsbuck as
@Sam as
@Salzorrah as
@Glitter as
@Kitty as
@Conos as
@Desox as
@Bidoof as
@Zoska as
@Johnny as
@EvilChameleon as
@jdthebud as

Just over two hours to go to submit your night actions!

The Pokémon Wars
First Chronicle: Showdown in Kanto

Day One.

Clearly it was seen that Celadon was a weak link in Surge’s alliance, as Sabrina targeted it once more. This time with the right amount of force; the level of calculation of course expected from her.

As Celadon ground to a halt, Erika was given two options: work with Saffron or lose it all. Erika’s loyalty was unwavering, however all it resulted in was eternal rest, as an Alakazam was brought in detach her mind from body.

Meanwhile, Surge was panicking as not only did he lose an ally last night, but his eyes and ears were also muffled for the night, so he couldn’t even determine WHO neutralised Celadon. What he did learn, was that Mt. Moon seemed unusually active last night…

Sawsbuck and his city has fallen. He was Celadon City, the City of Virgins.

Day has risen! It is now time to vote for who you think needs to be lynched. Votes please are to be formatted as so: [Eliminate] Username. Votes not formatted this way will not be counted. Day will end in 48 hours time (23:30 Tuesday 15th May). Any actions can be confirmed but will need to message myself either on here or via Discord [Arcaneum#0001]. You can change your votes as many times as you like and you can currently abstain from voting as well.

Rules
-All Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply
-Do not PM share of discuss this game outside of specified chats or this thread. Do not PM share.
-Day phase is 48 hours, night is 24. You may not post here during the night phase.
-If you are dead, you’re dead. You may post one death post containing no game information and then you are barred from the thread.
-Lynch format is [Eliminate] Username.
-All actions are to be sent either via PM here or to myself on Discord (Arcaneum#0001).

Player List
Tyler as the GM

@Dedenne as
@Kiyotaka_ishimaru as
@Sawsbuck as Celadon City, the City of Virgins
@Sam as
@Salzorrah as
@Glitter as
@Kitty as
@Conos as
@Desox as
@Bidoof as
@Zoska as
@Johnny as
@EvilChameleon as
@jdthebud as

Why would anyone kill me N0? :thonk:
Maf is clearly all noobs

Well cya

Well the good news there is that it should have bought us some time.

Well, yeah and no. The good news is that we didn’t lose a “key” power role (sorry Saws), but the bad news is that we now do not have the chance of a favourable mislynch, unless the Backup is now Virgin which’d be totally sweet. All in all though, being D1 and not being any vanillas, welp. Best worst?

The Cult, menacing to me as always, let’s get rid of it asap, okay?

Ah the city of virgins has fallen.

As Desox said though thankfully it was a Vanilla and not a power role as it was last time. There was few better outcomes than this for N0, and the mafia cannot kill next nigth phase so we have the time to investigate :thonk:

I agree with Desox though, with the mafia down for a turn it just seems to give the cult more time to recruit imo. Gonna be hard to find the one needle in the haystack though.

Hello legends

It’s mothers day and I’m out with my mom so I can’t give this a lot of thought rn but I think this was a pretty good turnout compared to the other trainwreck of a N0 I witnessed last time. We can totally work with this

Well, I got a gun, which I’m not gonna use, yet. If Gunsmith is smart, they didn’t give out any guns N0 and this is a rigged gun. If Gunsmith did give out guns, I’d suggest they don’t until they can get a clear townread.

That said, let’s get on it. [ELIMINATE]jdthebud

The city of virgins, eh?

@Dedenne I don’t think Saws dying means the mafia can’t kill tonight. The OP says that happens only if they had been removed during the day.

@Desox Already shifting focus to the cult, interesting…

If anyone else got a gun, please claim now.

I’m totally rusty but Jd is right, isn’t he? The virgin only goes into effect if they’re killed during the day and saws (god rest his soul) was not

So we weren’t really bought any time outside of it not being a very important role

Well that sucks, and I did not get a gun, but anyone else who did please do speak up.