One Night Ultimate Werewolf

One Night Ultimate Werewolf

Oh, well I was town in the end haha.

Then I’m okay with Tanner winning it, because otherwise I would have gone for Zoska. GG Aldo.

Also I’m good with going for 5 rounds.

Little fun fact, if anyone’s keeping track the scores right now are:

Shiny and Aldo - 2
Zoska, Kitty, jdthebud, Aaron, Ho-Oh, and Magipika - 1
Johnny and Spaget - 0

I’d definitely be up for the last two rounds, I’ve got scores to settle :’)

Yeah I think that’s the fun of playing multiple rounds. Who can win the most games? Especially if you are Tanner or Werewolf.

I’ve been keeping track :wink:

Anyways, Round 4 will be up soon, just wait for the PMs to roll in

THE NIGHT PHASE HAS STARTED

Round 4

Send in your NAs if you have em!

@Specifice @Magipika @Shiny @Ho-Oh @Kitty @Zoska @Aldo @jdthebud @Johnny @Tyler

THE DAY PHASE HAS STARTED

Round 4

You have about 24-48 hours to vote!

@Specifice @Magipika @Shiny @Ho-Oh @Kitty @Zoska @Aldo @jdthebud @Johnny @Tyler

Let’s kick off this game to a fiery start by saying that I’m a Villager!.. again. I know it doesn’t mean very much right off the bat but let’s wait to see what other people have to say :eyes:

Tfw I didn’t even have to log in, and the round still started.

Wat

I’m your Robber, but all the role switching gets confusing so I didn’t steal anything last night.

I was about to call you about on that, but nvm :dyinglol:

I’m a villager this time, for real. Or at least I was one to start.

Sorry to break it to you, but…

Not only did you actually use your night action, you also don’t know who it is.

Cmoonnnnnnnn Minion, what ya got

I’m trouble maker. Switched Johnny and Zos’s roles.

So basically, nobody wants to claim? Three people popped in without saying anything and Spaget may or may not have visited anyone or know her target. So that makes you guys either suspicious, being cautious, uncertain, or trying to be sus.

What’s going to be tough to discern as people get more used to playing is that feigning Tanner might be a good Werewolf play, and there’s got to be some reason this is going on. I wish I’d known this last time though, but apparently lynching both Tanner and a Werewolf is still a Town win, so we can lynch many of you if we have to.

Wait, are you OG troublemaker or DG troublemaker?

@Johnny I need to know your original role, because I’m fairly sure Shiny might be lying about that claim.

OG Troublemaker. What would I gain from lying and then getting a possible CC? Even if as a DG, what is the gain of lying about switching roles that I have no idea what their roles are?

[Vote] Zoska

The same argument Spaget used on me yesterday, you could be a Werewolf who checked to see that Troublemaker wasn’t used this round. See, I was the Insomniac, keword being “was”. So I need to know the role Johnny was previously before you apparently switched us.

Ahh okay, I see where you’re coming from now but nah, I’m not lying. Too big of a claim and risk for a game like this.