ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF
Welcome to a very special game known as “One Night Ultimate Werewolf”, based on the game Bezier Games has made.
This is a very different style of mafia game that is pretty simple to understand, short to play, and fun, if not more fun than a regular mafia game.
There are special rules that you must know before you play though.
There are three factions: Village, Werewolves, and Tanner.
There is only one night phase, and one day phase each round. For the sake of this game, we would be doing about 3-5 rounds, depending on the interest. The night phase ends when I get all the night actions needed, and the day phase ends 24-48 hours after the phase starts.
There are a total of 10 players, and 13 roles. 10 of these roles will belong to each player, while 3 of these roles are in the center deck. All of these roles will impact the game in some way.
Werewolves will not have a mafia chat like the other games. They simply only know that they are on the same team.
Everyone who has a night action is REQUIRED to send in their night action, preferably as soon as possible, as so the game can run smoothly. In the event that someone does not send in their action in 24 hours or so, the action will be performed randomly.
Actions sent to me will NOT be done on a first send, first act basis. There is a thing called role priority in this game that I will explain in its corresponding section.
Everyone is required to vote. Abstains are allowed, HOWEVER it is highly unadvisable to do so, and you should only DO THIS IF YOU THINK THERE ARE NO WEREWOLVES IN THE ROUND.
In case of a tie on the votes, all players who tied for the vote will die. There will not be a tiebreaker.
All SZ Rules apply, and you may not share your PMs to anyone.
Village wins if atleast ONE WEREWOLF dies. If there is a tie, and one of the villagers die, as long as one werewolf dies, they still win. They also win if NO ONE DIES, and NO ONE IS A WEREWOLF. This is possible if all of the werewolves are in the center deck.
Werewolves win if there is atleast one werewolf and NO WEREWOLF dies.
Tanner wins if THEY DIE. Werewolves and Village DO NOT WIN if Tanner dies. Village wins as well if Tanner and a Werewolf die. If there are no werewolves, and Tanner dies, only the Tanner wins.
ROLE PRIORITY AND ROLES
The night actions you’ve made will be done in a certain order. This makes any information you receive before the day phase have a chance of being inaccurate. You could be a werewolf at the start of the night phase, but end up as a member of the village at the end of it, and so on and so forth. This is where you work together to solve what happened the night before. Role revealing in the day phase is highly encouraged as it is the only phase you can do it on. These are the roles, in order of first action to last action. Also, unless specified, there is only one of each of these roles in the deck.
They choose a player, and becomes a copy of that role. Depending on the role they got, they can do the following:
- Villager or Tanner - They become that role, and do nothing for the rest of the night phase.
- Werewolf - They become that role, and are informed of the other werewolves, and vice versa. They also win alongside the Werewolves.
- Seer, Troublemaker, Robber, or Drunk - They become that role, and does their corresponding action. Their action occurs on the Doppelganger’s role turn, instead of the other roles’ turn. They win alongside the village.
- Minion - They become that role, and are informed of the other werewolves. The werewolves will not be informed of them. They also win alongside the Werewolves.
- Insomniac - They become that role, and will be informed if they are still the Insomniac or another role. This action occurs at the same time of the Insomniac’s role turn, and not at the first role turn.
Werewolf (2 in the deck)
- They will be informed of who the other werewolves are. If they are the only werewolf in the play, they can check one role in the center deck. If the Doppelganger checks a Werewolf and turns into one, the original Werewolves will also be informed of this information, but do note that this action has been done BEFORE all the werewolves know each other.
- They will be informed of who the werewolves are, but the werewolves will not know of their identity. If the Minion dies, and no werewolves die, Werewolves and Minion win. If there are no werewolves, Minion wins as long as they stay alive.
- They can either check a player’s role, or check 2 roles on the center deck.
- They can steal a player’s role, and switch it. The target becomes the Robber, and the original Robber becomes the target’s role, and alignment. The Robber also knows what role they stole, but the player they stole from will not know of their new role. They do not do the action the role they stole. They can also choose to abstain from switching, and retain as the Robber.
- They can switch two other player’s roles. The Troublemaker, as well as the switched players won’t know what roles they switched. The newly switched players will have each other’s roles and their alignment as well.
- They can switch their role to the 3 roles on the center deck. They will not know what role they got. They are now that role and are on that team.
- They are informed at the end of the night phase if they are the Insomniac or if they are a different role entirely.
Villager (3 in deck)
- They do not do anything.
- They win if they die. Werewolves and Village do not win if Tanner dies. Village wins as well if Tanner and a Werewolf die. If there are no werewolves, and Tanner dies, only the Tanner wins. Other than that, they do not do anything.
If you are still confused, you can check this pdf of how the original card game works in real life. This game has been adapted for play on SZ.
Salzorrah as the Game Master
Specifice as Tanner
Magipika as Werewolf
Shiny as Villager
Ho-Oh as Robber -> Villager
Kitty as Doppelganger ->Troublemaker
Zoska as Villager -> Minion -> Robber
Aldo as Insomniac
jdthebud as Seer
Johnny as Minion -> Villager -> Minion
Tyler as Troublemaker
Specifice as Troublemaker
Magipika as Minion
Shiny as Werewolf
Ho-Oh as Villager -> Villager
Kitty as Tanner -> Robber
Zoska as Seer
Aldo as Drunk -> Doppelganger
jdthebud as Robber -> Tanner
Johnny as Insomniac
Tyler as Villager -> Villager
Specifice as Werewolf
Magipika as Villager
Shiny as Robber -> Minion
Ho-Oh as Doppelganger -> Werewolf
Kitty as Insomniac
Zoska as Seer
Aldo as Tanner
jdthebud as Minion -> Robber
Johnny as Werewolf
Tyler as Drunk -> Troublemaker
Specifice as Werewolf
Magipika as Villager
Shiny as Troublemaker
Ho-Oh as Villager
Kitty as Minion
Zoska as Insomniac -> Drunk
Aldo as Seer
jdthebud as Villager
Johnny as Drunk -> Doppelganger
Tyler as Tanner
Specifice as ???
Magipika as ???
Shiny as ???
Ho-Oh as ???
Kitty as ???
Zoska as ???
Aldo as ???
jdthebud as ???
Johnny as ???
Tyler as ???