Item Madness Mafia - Game Over

Item Madness Mafia - Game Over

Don’t get the EC vote at all tbh but alright. It is day one so everyone can afford to abstain really, but I’ll likely be dead next either way

Don’t you usually vote for people sometimes just to prompt a response? I’m not sure on any of you honestly, and I don’t really expect this to go anywhere. Just not a fan of abstaining if this could possibly help with reads.

Edit: By “any of you” I mean everyone but Dedenne lmao I am awful at reads.

I feel like if you try voting for EC to prompt a response, he’ll just end up getting lynched regardless. And again, if you always say it’s just for reads I’d imagine it’s less effective, even if they do know its intention.

What response would you like? I passed the bomb off so I wouldn’t die, now you’re trying to kill me by other means.

I mean you’ve never done that lmao. And you acted like you were setting that in stone with the “hope it’s not a mislynch”

And EC the point of provoking a response is to see if you’re watching the thread. I’m a bit leary with you though since you’re always on SZ so it’s harder to judge.

If I’ve got nothing else to go on then I need to change my tactics. Should I vote for Tyler then? ">_> Like I said, I’m awful at reads, but I don’t like abstaining either.

From that response, nah, I’m not the Anarchist, although if our publicly known Townie thinks you’re good then I’ll let it be.

[Unvote] EC

Vote [No One]

This day is a mess because of the bomb.

I guess I understand the suspicion on Tyler, but that case is super weak and not enough to lynch imo.

@EvilChameleon Why are you voting for DishoneredElder? He hasn’t posted at all.

Oi vey

[Vote] Abstain

Dedenne I’m not psychic I can’t detect from elsewhere that I’ve been passed the bomb and need to sign on lol

Since crystal ball in play that means Enchantress is around, BS and GS, With first aider, culter is also around. Dedenne is snowman and Johnny was robin hood, 7 confirmed town roles out of 8, last one may be santa?
1 tp anarchist
3 mafia.
12 players in total.

I think abstaining is better than random lynching [Vote]Abstain

Idk about Aaron, he is more active than usual that’s the only odd thing I find.

@Wrath-o-Los @Tyler @DishonoredElder

You have about 5-6 hours to vote or abstain.

[Vote] Abstain the only person that’s had any scum vibes from me is unfortunately the person revealed to not be, so…

[Vote] Abstain

I honestly wasn’t really able to get much of anything, other than people kept chucking the bomb at Magipika. I feel like we should try for a lynch tomorrow, at least.

Night One

After a good old game of pass the bomb to kill your friends, the town finally decided on who was the most suspicious and put an end to their life. It was no one, of course.

No one was lynched.

The Players

Sawsbuck
Dedenne as the Snowman
Johnny as Robin Hood
Magipika
Wrath-o-Las
Specifice
Desinishon
jdthebud
Glitter as the First Aider
Tyler
EvilChameleon
DishonoredElder

@Sawsbuck @Dedenne @Magipika @Wrath-o-Los @Specifice @Desinishon @jdthebud @Tyler @EvilChameleon @DishonoredElder

Day Two

Again, items were being passed around like presents at Christmas. Not sure why people keep giving items to a corpse, though.

One person spent too much time playing with a furry friend to even do anything. The Mafia made it clear they don’t appreciate snow, as well.

@Dedenne is dead. He was the Snowman.

The Players

Sawsbuck
Dedenne as the Snowman
Johnny as Robin Hood
Magipika
Wrath-o-Las
Specifice
Desinishon
jdthebud
Glitter as the First Aider
Tyler
EvilChameleon
DishonoredElder

@Sawsbuck @Magipika @Wrath-o-Los @Specifice @Desinishon @jdthebud @Tyler @EvilChameleon @DishonoredElder

You have 48 hours!

Am I that furry friend?

I was too busy playing with furries ~

No, you’re not. I’m kind of surprised that it says multiple people visited Dedenne last night? Whatever happened, it seems like the only person that mattered, the Blacksmith, doesn’t seem to have visited him, so anything you guys were trying to accomplish by giving him stuff was for nothing.

I’m not sure if the reference to ‘Christmas’ means we have a Santa, but I think that’s just fluffy language choices. Some turd probably passed out a bomb, but I also got a present myself but I’m not going to say what is just quite yet.

So it seems like most of the items passed out were given to Dedenne? Maybe to try to save him since he was so sure he was gonna die that night.

I’m pretty sure the “furry friend” is referring to a cat, Sawsbuck. >_>

I would say that he was visited to be protected but then as it’s item madness etc, bogus vests will be around which iirc trump real vest?

Anywho, probably should have got some items given elsewhere, I think it was a given Dedenne was going to die last night…

I still haven’t gotten anything. Though, I do have to wonder if everyone is performing their Night Actions, since DishonoredElder didn’t vote last night.