How's it going all, the name's kkzero

How's it going all, the name's kkzero

Heyo, I’m a long time fan of Pokemon and other games in general, particularly Nintendo ones like Metroid. I found this place while searching information on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon romhacking. So I decided to join in the fun and see how everything’s going with that.

Now, PMD Red was the very first real video game (as in not GBA shovelware and the like) I ever played at age 4/5. My skill was at the level of not knowing how to save my progress, but I played it nonetheless. One of my favorite parts was the Thunderwave Cave music, which remains one of my favorite video game musics to this day.

As for my romhacking side, I’ve been spending my time with the Metroid Construction community, mainly doing custom music for Fusion and Zero Mission. It’s been quite fun.

I’m also a huge nerd for retro game music from various old systems, like the NES/SNES/Gameboy line/Sega Genesis/DOS/C64/Amiga/TurboGrafx-16/PC-98/etc., as well as various old games related to such. I’m the kind of person who prefers Jazz Jackrabbit over most of the Genesis Sonic games.

So, that’s some background information on me, hope to have a nice time in this community.

Welcome to the forums! Ooh, Metroid is a good one, great series.

Hey there, kkzero, welcome to Safari Zone! :zoomeyes:

Have a look around and make yourself at home. We have an active, friendly community here, so I’m sure there’ll be plenty of things for you to get into.

If you ever feel like chatting at a faster pace, feel free to join our discord servers. We have a main server and a fangames server that could house your romhacking needs.

Welcome to the Safari Zone forum! : D

Welcome kkzero :zoomeyes:

Hey welcome kkzero :smiley:

Hey there, welcome to the Safari Zone. Can’t wait to see what good topics and such you can bring in!