Hello!

Hello!

Hey, I’m Saridlin!
I also go by Sari or Salad since my user tends to often be hard to spell for some. I use she/her, but I don’t mind if you forget! I love to draw, dabble in photography and I’m a huge origami enthusiast.
I’ve been a fan of Pokémon ever since I first got a copy of Pokémon Pearl wayyy back. Gen 4 is still my favorite though Gen 7 (specifically SM, not USUM) comes reallllly close.

I hope to have a wonderful time here!

welcome! :3 you’ve got a cute username and i like your taste in generations though gen 5 is my personal favourite. hope you enjoy sz! :blush:

Ah, another artsy type to chat with, rad! I like art and photography too, and origami sounds so much fun! I hope you have a great time here! ^^

Hey Saridlin! Welcome to the forums! Omg another artist yaaaas, also wow I’d love to see some of your origami one day, as well as photography (photography of your origami would go all out omg).

Anyways, one of my first 3 games I believe was Pokemon Diamond (loved it) and gen 4 is still one of my favorites to date! Hope to chat with you soon~

Hey Saridlin! Welcome to Safari Zone! I’m Ash and It’ll be nice to have a new member in this community :slight_smile:
Enjoy your time time :blush:

Hey Sari, welcome to SZ! Gen 4 is definitely memorable for introducing us to two screens to play Pokémon with, plus I was a new student in middle school when it came out so that’s very memorable for me as well.

Hope you have a good time here! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions :slight_smile:

hiya sari!! cute username :o

welcome to sz!! i think you’ll have plenty of fun here. n.n

Another one who’s favorite gen is Gen 4! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey and welcome to the forums - enjoy your stay here!