Have a Murdery Christmas [Item Game] [Open]

Have a Murdery Christmas [Item Game] [Open]

Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like a knife in the back from someone you thought you could trust. ‘Tis the season to be bloody in this game of mafia as the gifts you give and receive may well determine who lives and dies.

Roles
Santa
Snowman
Penguin
Penguin
Party Host
Party Crasher
Virgin
Arms Dealer
Gunslinger
Baker

Snow Queen
Fabricator
Thief

Mistletoe
Fool

Rules

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread or designated chats
  2. Do not PM share
  3. Days are 48 hours, nights are 24. You may not post in the thread during the night unless there is a Party.
  4. Format votes as [Lynch] Username. You can vote to vote nobody but failing to cast a vote twice in a row may result in you being removed from the game.
  5. Post at least twice a day
  6. If you are dead, that’s it, you’re dead. You may not post in the thread. The exception to this is a single death post which may not include game information (salt is also required).
  7. Have fun or else.

Victims

In.

Sure thing

hey hi

In

Merry Yeetmas

Hi

In

If this doesn’t have enough soon I’ll probably just close it.

I’m guessing you’ve been advertising it in the forums? It feels like it was a bad idea to make the forums purely mafia, both games haven’t been able to start. :confused:

I was holding out because I’ve been working on something, but I’m in if that helps. Sorry for the delay, not sure if you’ll have enough people anyways but anything goes.

Merry Christmas? :fufu:

Still not enough. I’ll give it one more day.