Everybody Has a Gun

Everybody Has a Gun

Simple Setup. Basic rules. Y’all know what to expect.

Everyone starts with a gun. It will reveal the shooter. Guns can be shot at any time. Roles are altered SLIGHTLY. Sign up.

M A F I A

Illusionist: Can frame someone with their gun.
Saboteur: Can sabotage one gun per night by choosing a person. If that person’s gun is shot during that night or the following day phase that gun will backfire and kill 'em.

V I L L A G E

Bleeder: Will die one day after being shot.
Deputy: If the deputy shoots someone their identity will not be revealed.
Gunsmith: Gives out an additional gun per night for more fun! This gun will have a 50% chance of revealing the shooter.
Watcher: Can choose one person to watch each night. Will get a report back at the end of the night with everyone that visited them. A gun shot will count as a visit.
Bomb: If mafia kills them they will get blown up. If they are lynched there will be no bomb action.
Doctor: Can protect one person from being shot or mafia killed per night.
Bulletproof: Can survive one gun shot. Does not apply to lynching or mafia kills.

T H I R D P A R T Y

Fool: They want to die by lynch and will win if they are lynched. So… don’t kill 'em?

P L A Y E R S — ONE LEFT

Kitty
Specifice
Zoska
Sam
Dedenne
Desox
Magipika
jdthebud
Shiny
gimmepie

y e e e e e t

Holy shit, i n.

YEET

i wann play

Me in

bang

:zoomeyes:

haha this will be chaos, I’m in.

Innie

Let’s go

Roles have been sent. Let me know if you are abstaining your gun usage tonight!

As said in PMs -

Watcher can Watch themselves, Gunsmith can give themselves guns and Doctor can protect themself. Also anyone can shoot themself as well too. You can do anything you want to yourself but it is a smart idea?

@Kitty
@Specifice
@Zoska
@Sam
@Dedenne
@Desox
@Magipika
@jdthebud
@Shiny
@glitter

Day One

Who shot the sherriff? Oh no, wrong song. Kitty the Gunsmith was murdered last night but before she died she was able to give out one gun.

No guns were used in Night Zero, someone was watched and someone’s gun was sabotaged… is it safe to shoot yours today?

Any gun may be used during this day phase. 48 hours.

@Kitty :disappointed_relieved: Gunsmith
@Specifice
@Zoska :disappointed_relieved: Bomb
@Sam
@Dedenne
@Desox :disappointed_relieved: Fool
@Magipika :disappointed_relieved: Mafia
@jdthebud
@Shiny :disappointed_relieved: Bulletproof
@Glitter

good morning babes

So we lost the gunsmith, which makes this a bit less hectic. But it could have been useful to have those guns.

Hello everyone that got pinged

is it really useful to have someone that gives out a gun on night one

aw fuck

Guess it depends on which alignment got it. :eyes:

if this was epicmafia there would already be 5 people dead

I think we’re hoping for more responses so we attempt to make right shots, if we’re making shots at all :dyinglol: