Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [Game Over]

Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [Game Over]

[Lynch] N/A

While I do have a couple of suspicions at the moment, I feel like it’d be better to review them once we hit Day 3 (assuming I survive 'til then or don’t get hit by this theoretical silencer, anyway)

I’ll [Lynch] Nobody for now.

[Lynch] No One

Just one more night, pls

I mean sure but Day 3 with noone being pressed to vote is quite worrying, guys I don’t like this comment here ^ sounds like almost hitting a wincon to me. Does anyone even have an inkling of what they do at all?

Unfortunately I think most of us have a much better idea of what the others are, or at least if anyone does know what they’re doing they’re not saying. In theory the Town has a lot more people on its side; unless someone’s started converting, which has also been an afterthought, like a Cultist, Cyborg, or Zombie (after that other game, who knows). So if we do want to abstain for one more night, it might be okay, but we’re really going to need to put some information out there if we haven’t figured anything out when Day Three starts, because people are definitely doing something and it might all be over before we know it if we’re not careful.

I also wanted to get one other thing off my chest… That one line about somebody visiting themself still bothers me… there’s definitely not a lot of roles that are able to do that (unless most roles can and it’s just not specified), particularly the fact that the Priest is a role that always visits itself, but Kitty was visited by the Toreador that same night- which means that Kitty was not the one who “just spent the night visiting themself”. I feel like the fact that these align was a pretty discreet hint, I just don’t know what it means yet.

I did some digging and the only roles I could find which explicitly mentioned self-visiting other than the Priest were the Shrink, which does it to prevent conversion, the Keymaker, maybe, which can make a key for themself (but I don’t know if that counts as a visit), or the Mimic, which does a whole lot of stuff and then basically turns into something while also visiting themself. I don’t think that everybody would try to visit themself first night, so I’m leaning towards ruling out the Shrink and Keymaker, but even if there were a Mimic in the beginning, I guess we don’t really learn anything from that except for what they may have become. Unless somebody else has an idea on that, I’ll just put that out there for now.

[lynch] no one

I am bothered on how little info we still have at our disposal. My info isnt pretty much useful, considering this person hasnt shown anything to suggest they can do something.

I don’t expect anything will come up by the next night so…
[Lynch] No One

Id like to contest that vanilla claim. If you visit me i can confirm or deny that.

Im pretty sure this just means i tried to visit toreador but failed because my action forces me to visit myself

Also [Lynch] noone

Oops, well I guess that’s what I get for looking too hard into everything… :wobblurk: sorry about that

I’d have to agree with the contesting of that role as well… on the most basic line of thought, if there’s only two roles that don’t have a visiting action, I feel like those are just roles with abilities that aren’t night actions, but if everyone else has a role I feel like you probably have an ability you just aren’t aware of (or are but that’s a different story).

Hmm, would the only way to figure out abilities that aren’t night actions, then, just through flavor text :0?

Night Two
Someone forgot to vote.

Desox, the Penguin, is dead. They were aligned with the Town.

@Zoska
@Desox as the Penguin
@Magipika
@Tyler
@Kitty
@Salzorrah
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los
@Ho-Oh as the Vigilante
@Johnny as the Monk
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Saridlin
@Shiny

Time’s up

Day Three
All sorts of things happened this past evening. People suddenly became very religious and rushed to the church, one mafia player accidental fucked over another one and stole their shit and it’s not as big a secret as they’re hoping.

Maybe that mistake is why they felt the need to kill the purest of us. It’s gonna bite them in the ass though.

CaptainButter, the Virgin, is dead. They were aligned with the Town.

@Zoska
@Desox as the Penguin
@Magipika
@Tyler
@Kitty
@Salzorrah
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los
@Ho-Oh as the Vigilante
@Johnny as the Monk
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Saridlin
@Shiny as the Virgin

Well
They weren’t vanilla

Also

A gunsmith, a snowman, and a doctor visited me.

Jesus Christ you’re super popular and now also armed

Do we have any other leads people?

For example has someone managed to discern WHO visited Kitty? That could help

Suss af.

To people that visited me
Dont tell anyone yet

What Aaron? I’m a bit busy, but why the hell would we want everyone knowing who the doctor and gunsmith is? They’re protecting us. :thinking: Don’t see that would help the town

My biggest worry here is if Chura gets recruited to cult, this could really bite us in the butt…

Okay so there are 9 town, 3 mafia, and 2 third parties

We know that we have 2 non visiting roles, one was Shiny as the Virgin, and the other one, we don’t know. Chura could fit that bill, but she technically visits herself, so idk how that works.

Town:
Penguin - Desox DEAD
Vigilante - Ho-Oh DEAD
Virgin - Shiny DEAD
Priest - Chura
Gunsmith - ???
Snowman - ???
Doctor - ???
Unknown - ???
Unknown - ???

Mafia:
Toreador - ???
Unknown - ???
Unknown - ???

Third Party:
Monk - Johnny DEAD
Unknown - ???

If flavor text is concerned, Shiny’s power should activate and no one should technically die next phase… unless GP uses the Virgin’s real power (which only activates if she got lynched, but since she didnt, it shouldnt activate) which in this case is bad.

There are 10 players left, 6 town, 3 maf, and 1 third party…

I was honestly gonna suggest that the people who visited Chura out, mostly so that we can pinpoint who isn’t town, since there are still 3 maf, but as I was writing this, yeah, it isn’t the right time yet, considering there would atleast be 4 v 6.

I’m gonna check more on the posts, and find more. I do think we should atleast lynch someone this day.