Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [Game Over]

Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [Game Over]

Want to try playing mafia on hard mode? Want to add an extra layer of mystery? Are you a fan of chaos? Try joining this game.

This is an ordinary game of mafia for the most part. There is a mafia faction and a town faction and potentially a third party or two if enough people join. There will be night and day phases as always, lynches as always and a mafia night kill as always. What makes this game different? You guys have no idea who the hell you are.

You will be aware of your alignment and added to any chat you may be a part of. Beyond that however, you’ll have to work out your role by reports you get, hints from the flavour text and evidence you dredge up from the discussion.

Rules

1. All standard Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply.
  2. Do not PM share.
  3. Outside of designated chats, do not discuss this game outside of this thread.
  4. Format votes as [lynch] player
  5. Missing two votes may result in your removal from the game
  6. Post at least twice per day.
  7. Have fun killing each other.

Players
@Zoska
@Desox
@Magipika
@Tyler
@Kitty
@Salzorrah
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los
@Ho-Oh
@Johnny
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Saridlin
@Shiny

Sign me up. I need revenge.

Fun. In.

Amateur mafia-eur in for the experience :fufu:

I don’t wish to partake in this game of Mafia that does not exist

Yeah no maybe

:eyes:

Chaos you say

Hej

Tastes like Role Madness
Let’s enter the insanity, wynaut?

in af

I’ll play

Innn

Hecc yes this sounds fun

I’d like to join!
Im always up for a good logic game : D

HELLO IM IN

Game will be up tonight or tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

Night Zero

The game has now begun. There are two roles in the game that do not have a visiting action, but every player can attempt to use a night action at night. I’m not telling you which people don’t have a visit. Mafia players will be linked to their chat shortly.

The ratio is:

• 8 Town
  • 3 Mafia
  • 2 Third Party

@Zoska
@Desox
@Magipika
@Tyler
@Kitty
@Salzorrah
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los
@Ho-Oh
@Johnny
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Saridlin
@Shiny

Day One
The night wasn’t quite as busy or chaotic as you expect, but some shit certainly went down. Several people rushed off to visit others, hopefully embarking on journeys of self discovery. Not everyone was out and about though. Several people just stayed home, one person had some very interesting company and one person just spent the night visiting themself… even if they weren’t really planning on it.

Unfortunately, one poor townie didn’t get the quiet night they were expecting.

Ho-oh, the Vigilante, is dead. They were aligned with the Town.

@Zoska
@Desox
@Magipika
@Tyler
@Kitty
@Salzorrah
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los
@Ho-Oh as the Vigilante
@Johnny
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Saridlin
@Shiny

Hmm…

Alright, if you think you’re Mafia, speak up! :fufu:

I’m not quite that cruel. The mafia have a chat together so they know their alignment and the third party players were also notified. If you didn’t get told you’re not town, you’re town.