Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 3 [Game Over]

Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 3 [Game Over]

Game Over
The two criminals stood facing each other in the dead of night, each aiming a gun at the other as the Nurse looked on, stunned.

“It’s all over now,” the Strongman said, smirking confidently.

“You’re right, it is,” came the reply.

Two gun shots went off, but the Strongman was faster. Their foe failed to land a hit and dropped to the ground, bleeding from the hole in their head, dead before they hit the dirt.

“Looks like I win. This town is mine!” Salzorrah crowed. Then came another gun shot, and Salzorrah looked in horror at Nica the Nurse. “What!”

“Surprise!” Nica said cheerfully as Salzorrah too dropped to the ground, bleeding out with no hope of medical help.

Magipika, the Yakuza, is dead. He was aligned with Mafia 2.
Salzorrah, the Strongman, is dead. She was aligned with Mafia 1

Johnny, Magipika and Ho-oh, Mafia 2, win!

Players

@Dedenne as The Trickster

@Zoska as The Associate (1)

@Shiny as The Bodyguard

@Specifice as The Journalist

@Johnny as The Gramps (2)

@Conos as The Virgin

@Salzorrah as The Strongman (1)

@Desinishon as The Priest

@vulgar as The Vigilante

@Desox as The Bomb

@Tyler as The Drunk

@Magipika as The Yakuza (2)

@Ho-oh as The Nurse/Mafioso (2)

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP

I visited Canas on N0, not Shiny. I’m not that predictable >n>

I didn’t get any system messages from the visit tho, so when he died the next day I thought I might be the Vigilante so I didn’t visit the next night.

Good job though Mafs!

Johnny’s legacy survives through Nica :fufu:

We lost Johnny on accident halfway through the game, but it got really interesting when Zoska flipped by chance from killing the Bomb, took me a minute to adjust my thoughts from a game with TP to a Mafia who doesn’t attend meetings to the theoretical double Mafia game I’d heard about a while back.

That last night was crazy intense, but it turns out that combo of NA’s managed to pull through despite Gunner escaping her fate the day before. I’m curious what you were thinking after Zoska died and Johnny flipped the day before :eyes: And also, you’re welcome, Nica :’)

Also, this comment was hilarious for a final stand by the Priest xD

WE COULD’VE WON TOGETHER

Zoska was my best friend and we all knew you were fucked once we died

Good job though Magi especially, I never saw him coming :zoomeyes:

I wish I used my gun, now. Smh

Wait what I’m SO confused lmfao what was I

How was I mafia and didn’t know lmfao

So I wasn’t tagged on… purpose???

Magi was the Yakuza. He turned you into a Mafia

How tho

I AM STILL CONFUSE

also I had a feeling I was doctor tbh (nurse is close enough) which is why I tried to use my NA on myself last night … but I couldn’t so rip lol

Ok I googled that makes sense. Lmfao damn what a twist at the end.

But yay I’m glad I was actually right about my role for once.

Magi you seemed town af wtf
Desinishon I’m so sorry but you were sus af :frowning:

FUCK I WAS HOPING I WAS YAKUZA. I KNEW THERE WERE TWO MAFIA TEAMS AFTER ZOSKA DIED, AND I KNEW IT WAS MAGI BUT I DIDNT COUNT MAGI BEING THE YAKUZA SMH

ngl i also went for Ho-oh for my action, just because I wanted her to win as well

Lmao how sweet everyone looked after the nurse :’)
I guess then… if I actually submitted my NA on the third night I coulda saved @Dedenne :frowning:

YOU LET ME DIE?

A true mafioso :fufu:

Congrats on the win mafia :zoomeyes:

I almost wish I didn’t visit Desox the first night, we could’ve had a beautiful mafia death n0. (still could’ve but RNG hates me)

I had the feeling Johnny was mafia all along.