Here it is, as promised. This will be the last edition of DCYOM for a while and also the craziest I have attempted so far.
Like the versions before it, DCYOM3 will function like a standard mafia game designed for about fifteen participants. The big difference is of course that none of you will know what your role is. You will have to work it out based on any notifications you receive (or don’t receive), information gathered from day phase discussion and the occasional hint in the flavour text. One small difference between this and the past DCYOM games however, is that I will not be informing you of the number of roles possessing each alignment at the start of the game.
Hope you’re ready for some insanity.
- All standard Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply.
- Do not PM share.
- Outside of designated chats, do not discuss this game outside of this thread.
- Format votes as [lynch] player
- Missing two votes may result in your removal from the game
- Post at least twice per day.
- Have fun killing each other.