Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 2 [Game Over]

Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 2 [Game Over]

With so little info and time at the moment I’ll go with the lynch as well
[Lynch] Specifice

I do wish we had perhaps gotten that second penguin hint, so if anyone got it, now would be the time to tell :0?

You guys, don’t do this…

[Lynch] TeaLeaf

Well, keep in mind that if the mafia gets the clues, then they probably wouldn’t reveal them anyways (like Shiny didn’t). Although it might be an interesting note that, as Penguins, if after visiting multiple people who are still alive and not having them revealed, you might be able to shed light on who’s withholding information from the Town if enough people conceal stuff… But we’ve got like less than four hours so not very many other decisions we can make at this point that would make a difference.

Although it would really help if penguins did reveal who’s withholding info, with so little time, it might be best for them to say so at a different time when reaallyy need as I would like to have them still be able to pass out hints. Revealing now or when not really needed might let mafia target them :confused:
And if the same person withholds multiple times, that’d really help in determining scum in my opinon :0

I’ve visited only one person this game, because I was told to be more careful the next time. >_>

I don’t wanna get removed so I’ll just follow bandwagon, I might be able to help town next day if my NA can do anything.

[Lynch]Specifice

rip

Time’s Up

NIGHT TWO

Specifice, the Vigilante, is dead. They were aligned to the Town.
TeaLeaf, the Host, is dead. They were aligned to the Town.

Players
@Desinishon
@Saridlin
@Magipika
@Kitty as the Granny
@Shiny as the Strongman
@Salzorrah as the Alien
@Ho-Oh
@Zoska
@Conos
@Dedenne as the Priest
@Wrath-o-Los as the Traitor
@Johnny
@Specifice as the Vigilante
@TeaLeaf as the Host
@Killed
@Desox

Times up. Sorry it’s a bit late.

Day Three
A sneaky bastard got into the hospital last night and decided to use shurikans as suppositories on the on-duty nurse.

Tyler, the Nurse, is dead. They were aligned to the town.

Players
@Desinishon
@Saridlin
@Magipika
@Kitty as the Granny
@Shiny as the Strongman
@Salzorrah as the Alien
@Ho-Oh
@Zoska
@Conos
@Dedenne as the Priest
@Wrath-o-Los as the Traitor
@Johnny
@Specifice as the Vigilante
@TeaLeaf as the Host
@Tyler as the Nurse
@Desox

Smashing in quickly CUS I GOT SOME JUICY INFO.

Johnny and Ho-Oh don’t share the same alignment. Thank you, penguin friend :fufu:

Sorry for the essay-length post, but it’s time to sleep and I don’t want to miss my chance to speak if anything weird happens overnight. So without further ado:

Katana, and now shurikens… doesn’t give us any new information, but with the death of the Nurse that both “essentially” confirms what happened with the gun-giver when they visited Kitty and that the Ninja is in the game still as well. I had one question about TeaLeaf, because I have no clue what the “Host” means, so if anybody can answer that then I’d be interested to know. Although, it might be the Party Host, but if that’s the case I don’t even know how their NA would work in this setting…

As it stands, there’s four five Town, three two Mafia and one Third Party left in the game. It’s only going to take two more kills for the Mafia to win the game, so it’s not like we have a lot of options. So far, I think we’ve basically confirmed there’s two Penguins, a Gunsmith and two others on the Town side, and a Ninja and one other role on the Mafia side, and then the Creepy Girl as well. The fact that the Gunsmith is still alive means that someone’s potentially still distributing guns, although who to, it hasn’t been revealed yet, so that may come in handy.

Considering how the situation is kind of dire, if you’re a Penguin you might want to reveal who hasn’t shared the clues at this point, because at this rate you might not get another chance to let people know who’s withholding information. And with only two more kills necessary, if the mafia has a gun then one shot and one night kill would probably end the game. So that information would be very handy. The mafia needs four more kills to win now? Lot less severe than I thought it was, maybe save your information for a little longer then, Penguins.

Johnny and Ho-Oh don’t share the same alignment, you say? I was going to say something brash earlier, but I guess now I can say the same exact thing with a little bit of support behind it… I’m not really sure what to think of Johnny or Ho-Oh, because they’ve been basically polar opposites, but I’ll do my best to say what I think.

Ho-Oh has said almost nothing, just that:

• He got a town read from Johnny,
  • He got nothing from his NA both of the first two nights, and
  • Killed seemed sus, but that turned out to just be a troll…

I can’t even begin to summarize what Johnny’s said, but I guess let me just say I don’t actually trust him either. On one hand, I believe everything he’s said. On the other hand, the primary reason is that almost all of this was deduction. Most of the stuff he said, it made sense because it was considering the situation and explaining the most likely conclusion. However, his three main assertions that might’ve a big difference were:

• Asserting that there was a role swapper in the game, which honestly seems pretty unlikely at this point.
  • Lead the lynch on Fawful… while this doesn’t hurt Town, it certainly wouldn’t hurt Mafia either.
  • And lead the lynch on Spaget.

Now I know I voted for Spaget as well, and there’s not much I can say about that. But the way I see it, there was a limited amount of time and the reasoning for voting was limited to the amount of messages or claims that each person sent. While it might have just been a bad guess, it could have just as easily been a matter of knowing who was Mafia and who was Town. And from what I’ve heard, Johnny’s got a pretty big reputation as a pretty good Mafia player and I imagine he could easily feign an alignment he’s not. So I’m not necessarily calling him guilty, but in my eyes he hasn’t done anything worthy of being seen as a town read. If you’ve got something to say to that Johnny, then I’m all ears.

Reads on other people? It’s really hard to tell, because a lot of people aren’t really saying anything assertive… the drawbacks of an anonymous role mafia, I suppose. I mean, Zos seems pretty trustworthy to me, if the information above is true, because that’s pretty helpful for us, and Canas said a clue as well. Someone out there’s withholding clues, so that’s a possible tell as well. Otherwise, all I see is that Sari, Desinishon, and Desox all said some stuff that I can’t really draw any suspicion on, so that’s up to you guys to decide. I know I’m innocent, but I mean you guys might not so you can think what you want on that behalf.

And best of all, I saved my news for last, because of course it’s the most exciting: my night visit did nothing, I didn’t get any hints or guns, and literally nothing happened to me! I figured I’d just put all of my thoughts in the open and try to be as transparent as possible, because at this point it only takes one gun misfire for us to lose the game. Or a mis-lynch. But there’s a strong chance we might not even make it that far, so act wisely gunowners.

See you in the morning and mafia on :zoomeyes:

EDIT: Thank you for reminding me once again that I can’t count, I’ll try to revise my essay a bit

I’ll reply in more detail when I have time, but there’s only 2 mafia. Fawful was a Mafia turned Traitor because the Priest died.

Oh heck, really? I thought it was village sided killers turn Traitor because I didn’t look hard enough, that means the situation is 5-2-1 in reality and a lot less dire than I thought it would be… Boggled something up in my logic yet again, but I suppose that leaves us a little more time to work with than I thought. Sorry again… :wobblurk:

Nah, town-sided killers turn into Vanilla Townies. Anyway, here’s my take on the hint I received.

At this point I’m more inclined to believe Johnny is town than Ho-Oh, for the same reasons Magi made earlier. Nica hasn’t said much in terms of helping the town. She made a few statements and that was it. Sometimes mafia just don’t know how to make themselves look like town besides adding the occasional statement.

I’m gonna have to disagree with you about Johnny, Magi. It’s true that Johnny is notorious for being able to play off a role as mafia amazingly well, but I don’t think that’s the case this time. First because of Fawful. Johnny isn’t the kind of player to throw a teammate under the bus unless he was sure the rest of the team would benefit from it. Yeah, Fawful became a Traitor and didn’t count towards the Mafia’s majority anymore, but he still wins with them. He has no reason to out his old teammates. If Johnny was mafia, he’d try and play Fawful’s role change off, even more so after Shiny died. What would he gain from losing not one but two teammates?

As for Spaget, she didn’t necessarily help herself. She didn’t provide the town with any help last day phase, and didn’t even try to defend herself when the votes started to role in. By that point she could have had some inkling with her role.

I’m not sure why people are so against the idea of a role swapper being in the game. There was no way Kitty was a Granny night 0 because she received a gun. The GS would have died if she started out with the Granny role. And she couldn’t have been roleblocked, because like the GS, the role blocker would have died.

Anyway, with all that said [Vote] Ho-Oh

Ok fuck me I forgot to message gp last night again lmfao. That doesn’t really help me figure out what I am. For the penguin thing - I’m town but I don’t know what kind of town I am because I only messaged gp on night zero. I really hope I’m not something useful like the gunsmith if so I’m sorry y’all then again maybe I’m vanilla so idfk.

Oh rip just saw that. Not sure what I can really say? If I’ve forgotten to message gp I’m pretty sure it shows I’m just not really active as a whole posting anywhere these last few days. Been Pokemon Going and Businessing so rip.

Oh wait I’m not gunsmith then @ the above!! That’s good lmfao I forgot kitty got a gun. Would it help if I say who I visited night one?

**Night zero I mean lol not night one but y’all know what I mean. I don’t think I’m a useful role -

WAIT I must be vanilla. I’m not gunsmith or one of the penguins. There’s two vanilla towns left right?

Gonna say the same thing I said to Killed. I don’t think there are any Vanillas in this set up. Not all roles give you a report back on your action :eyes: