Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 2 [Game Over]

Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 2 [Game Over]

Rippp
bandwagoning as well
[Lynch] Wrath-o-Los
@gunsmith: please keep visiting Kitty xD

There’s not much else to do at this point, sorry Fawf

[Lynch] Wrath-o-Los

One thing to note is that the vig kill sounds like it wa redirected by the driver. also kill fawful

Dudes, the phase post is talking about the Alien, not a driver. There’s no clue or indication that we have a driver.

Read carefully, it says whoever got into “their choice in vehicle” is now dead. This is obviously talking about the Alien.

DAY ONE

Wrath-o-los, the traitor, is dead. They were a Third Party role.

Players
@Desinishon
@Saridlin
@Magipika
@Kitty
@Shiny as the Strongman
@Salzorrah as the Alien
@Ho-Oh
@Zoska
@Conos
@Dedenne as the Priest
@Wrath-o-Los as the Traitor
@Johnny
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Killed
@Desox

DAY TWO
She decided that she’d worked hard enough for long enough, so she decided to settle down and retire at last. She’d done her bit, now it was up to others to come to her. Unfortunately for her, one sneaky bastard did. He snuck into her house and beheaded her with his katana

Kitty, the Granny, is dead. She was aligned to the town.

Players
@Desinishon
@Saridlin
@Magipika
@Kitty as the Granny
@Shiny as the Strongman
@Salzorrah as the Alien
@Ho-Oh
@Zoska
@Conos
@Dedenne as the Priest
@Wrath-o-Los as the Traitor
@Johnny
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Killed
@Desox

Interesting. I can assume a few things from all of this:

First, there’s a Ninja, since Kitty was the Granny and didn’t take out anyone with her, plus that katana hint. That takes us to our second assumption. There’s a role swapper. She got a gun from someone and that someone didn’t die, meaning she was another role when she got that gun.

Anyone got any useful information?

PS: Looks like I was right about Fawful being the Traitor.

No new information, just alternative suggestions…

I’ll be honest, I don’t know any role swappers off the top of my head, so I thought maybe either the gun-giver was visited by a Doctor (or other protective role) by chance, or Kitty might’ve been role-blocked the night she was given a gun, also by chance. If you do know any role swappers though, feel free to name them because I’m not having any luck on that front.

Not very much other flavor text though, I guess it makes sense that a Ninja was the one that killed the Granny because when they kill it doesn’t count as a visit. I’m just waiting for the Penguins to do their job for now.

Visited, but got nothing.
I did receive a doll tho, so there is a creepy girl among us :eyes:

Ah shit I forgot to submit lol no clue if I can actually do anything though but nobody visited me so I got nothing. Does anyone have any leads?

Johny, whats next?
I will be with you like in D1.

Roleblockers, doctors and anything that’s not a ninja, dies to the Granny. Unless they’re an invincible role or their action doesn’t count as visit, they die. I’ll look at EM’s role list later, but I am 100% sure that a role swap happened.

Also @Killed for now let’s just wait and see if anyone can share something about last night phase. But in the meantime, it’d be a good idea to share your reads.

I dont have anything.

Sorry for being inactive! I totally forgot about this game. I sent NA on N0 but didn’t got anything. I was pretty much inactive after that. Day 1 for me summed up as fawful bandwagon lynch. Johnny and Sophie were actively scum hunting. So they looking town to me. Null on magipika

Yall I got a tip that apparently Kitty visited Tealeaf

[vote] magipka for now. Sorry dude, but i will be busy.

That is pretty suspicious. I didn’t get anything last night either.

Oh shit, yeah. Johnny’s right. I’m looking at EM’s role list atm, but I can’t find the role that’s able to switch other’s roles. We need to figure out if this role switcher is a townie, mafia or third party.

Also, I saw someone post “does that mean Tealeaf is now the granny?”, in response to Canas’ post I assume. But they quickly deleted it :eyes: I think Kitty was just using her NA like everyone else, like Johnny said, it sounds like she was killed by a Ninja. So I doubt Tealeaf had anything to do with her death, unless the other penguin had something else to say to someone (remember, Shiny got two hints. Not one).

That was me lol I had the names mixed up so I just deleted it. I’m not 100% sure what the Granny does exactly.

Hay! Everyone.
Let me tell you a damn frightening truth.

I have just got a new and silver coated gun. Hmmm, whom shall i shoot? My hand is itching to fire it up. Any idea?