Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 2 [Game Over]

Don't Choose Your Own Mafia 2 [Game Over]

New roles, same roles and even more insanity. Since you all enjoyed the last one so much, I’m rushing right into the sequel of Don’t Choose Your Own Mafia.

Just like the previous one, this is pretty much an ordinary game of mafia designed for about 15 people give or take. There are a town, mafia and third party roles, but just like before that’s all the information you’re getting. You’ll know your alignment, but I’m not telling anyone what their role is.

You’ll have to work out what your roles is based on hints in the flavour text and clues you dredge up based on discussion.

The Rules

1. All standard Mafia Hub and SZ rules apply.
  2. Do not PM share.
  3. Outside of designated chats, do not discuss this game outside of this thread.
  4. Format votes as [lynch] player
  5. Missing two votes may result in your removal from the game
  6. Post at least twice per day.
  7. Have fun killing each other.

Players
@Desinishon
@Saridlin
@Magipika
@Kitty
@Shiny
@Salzorrah
@Ho-Oh
@Zoska
@Conos
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los
@Johnny
@Specifice
@TeaLeaf
@Killed
@Desox

First!! haha

In.

after the last round I’m definitely in!
That was so much fun :fufu: Thanks for making a sequel Glitter : D

Count me in! Time to make some big mistakes nice memories :’)

Inn

I’ll try again

yas queen lets go

I wanna play more so YES in.

Kitty can’t have any guns this time yn??? Or maybe we want that idek.

Heccin’ YEET

fuggin in

Yeet

Why not?

:zoomeyes:

Me!

yes pls

In man
Mafia begans

In, this time I trust will be able to manage my work times and post times correctly.

Roles are about to be sent out. Sign-ups are now over.

NIGHT ZERO
The game has now officially begun. If you did not receive a message either here or on Discord telling you your alignment, that means that you are aligned with the town.

There are sixteen roles in this game. Ten town, four mafia and two third party. Not all of these roles have a visiting action, however much like the last game, I will not be telling you if you are one of those roles, so make sure you attempt to conduct a visit at night regardless. I’ll also warn you in advance, this setup is significantly crazier than the last one.

Players
@Desinishon
@Saridlin
@Magipika
@Kitty
@Shiny
@Salzorrah
@Ho-Oh
@Zoska
@Conos
@Dedenne
@Wrath-o-Los