Choose Your Own Mafia: the mafia

Choose Your Own Mafia: the mafia

I’m leaning towards either tailor or driver, since to be a vig maf had to either be roleblocked or afk.

There’s also a possibility that we could have a Hitman, and pretty much hit mafia since they don’t know who the other mafia are? If so, we’re not sure of their alignment as of yet.

I honestly think people would try to pick obscure roles just because you don’t usually see them, so we should keep an eye on those as well…

Flavour text. We shouldn’t even care about what it means other than “there’s now a third group that is potentially against town interests.”

Hitman means that mafia gets 2 kills no? The normal kill and the hitman kill.

If the hitman is aligned with the mafia, but with a game like this each role can be flip flopped

This is sounding…pretty complicated. There’s still a couple people that haven’t weighed in. This is our last night to discuss it before the vote, isn’t it?

yeah I think there’s something like 12 hours left. I’m not sure I see much reason to suspect anyone yet, although there’s not much to go on considering all of today’s discussion was about how a maf could have been the only kill. @Kitty can we abstain? If not I’ll probably toss out a random vote or something

Yeah you can abstain

Busy busy busy

To whomever asked: cult members aren’t invited to join but automatically do so; I think right now the situation looks a little complex to maybe discern something ck concrete, I will [vote] abstain as it stands

Ok cool.

##Vote [no-one]

Yeah, without any decent lead, abstaining is pretty much the smart play here.

##vote no one

Ok ##vote monkey

…nobody** but lol at that autocorrect

Yeah, we learned nothing.

##Vote [Nobody]

For now, but next phase should bring some clarity in terms of activity.

##Vote [Nobody]

##Vote [N/A]

##Vote [Nobody]

##Abstain

##Vote [Nobody]

All aboard the abstain train

##Vote [Nobody]

##vote noone