Bidoof-Flavoured Mafia - Game Over!

Bidoof-Flavoured Mafia - Game Over!

Bidoof-Flavoured Mafia

bidoofWelcome to the Bidoof colony. You’re now a Bidoof.bidoof%20(1)

While this game is themed, the setup is very simple. So if you’re new to Mafia and want to give it a go, this game is a great place to start! It’s a cool down from all of the wacky and insane games that took place recently. :zoomeyes:

The best way to start is with the question…

What is Mafia?

Mafia is a game of deception. It’s usually split into two main factions: the Town and the Mafia. The Town is the uninformed majority, they don’t know who their fellow Townspeople are or who the Mafia are. It’s their job to work together and figure out who their enemy is. The Mafia is the informed minority; as soon as the first Night Phase begins they will be informed of who their teammates are and will need to coordinate their attack on the Town.

Game Mechanics

This is a Vanilla setup with Day/Night Phases. The Day Phase will last for 48 hours, during this time the thread will be open for discussion for players to eventually come to a decision on whom to lynch at the end of the phase. The Night Phase will last for 24 hours, in this time the thread is considered locked and no posts are allowed to be made in it. This is the time you’ll use to make your Night Actions if you have the ability to make them.

The Rules

1. All standard site rules apply.
  2. Do not share your role PMs with other players.
  3. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread and designated chats.
  4. To write your vote, format it as [Vote] Player Name. Abstaining is allowed; format it as [Vote] Abstain.
  5. Not voting or abstaining for two days will result in you being removed from the game. Try to post at least once per Day Phase.
  6. You may post one death post. However, it cannot contain any information you might have gained throughout the game.
  7. Kill the hecc out of each other.

PM me on the forums or DM me on Discord (Zoska #0420) if you have any questions.

The Roles

Within the two factions of the game, players will have their own individual roles for the game. There are many different kinds of roles, all with their own unique abilities. However, for this game, the variety of roles will be limited to a handful of Power Roles (roles with a Night Action, ‘PR’ for short) and a majority of Vanilla roles. I’ll need a minimum of 10 players to start the game.

[size=4][color=royalblue]Good Bidoofs (The Town)[/color][/size]
The Innocent faction of the game and the uninformed majority. They win once the Mafia Bidoofs are wiped out.

Detective Bidoof (Cop)

A Bidoof that can visit another Bidoof every Night Phase to learn of their alignment.

Saviour Bidoof (Bodyguard)

A Bidoof that protects the innocent. They can visit a fellow Bidoof every Night Phase, if the Mafia Bidoofs try to kill the same target, there’s a 50/50 chance of the Saviour Bidoof dying or the Mafia Bidoof dying.

Bidoof of Arms (Gunsmith)

A Bidoof that can give out a gun every Night Phase. The gun can be fired during the Day Phase with a 50% chance of revealing the shooter. How did this Bidoof get guns, anyway?

Bidoof (Vanilla Townie)

Just a simple Bidoof with no special ability.

[size=4][color=dark]Mafia Bidoofs[/color][/size]
The Guilty faction of the game and the informed minority. They’ll be able to communicate in a Discord server that’ll be set up for the game. Along with their individual abilities, the Mafia can perform a Night Kill to eliminate a player of their choice. They win when they have a majority over the Good Bidoofs.

Bidoof Liar (Framer)

A Bidoof that can visit another Bidoof every Night Phase, framing them of wrongdoings. That Bidoof will appear as guilty on the Detective Bidoof’s reports for that night.

Bidoof Goon (Mafia Goon)

A simple Bidoof gone bad with no special ability.

The Bidoofs

Dedenne
Specifice
Glitter
Johnny
jdthebud
Desox
Shiny
Ho-Oh
Kitty
Magipika
GreedExo

Ye

Hoi

So very in

I’m in :zoomeyes:

Boom-chick-a-boom!

I want to be Alolan Bidoof!

I’ll join

In

Hi

Happy 2019! I’m much delayed but in now :3

Sign me up!!!

Yeet, I’ll get role PMs and start night 0 either tonight or tomorrow morning!

Night Zero

It’s finally happening, Bidoofs and Bidoofettes! All role PM’s have been sent out, so if you ain’t a vanilla, you better send me those Night Actions. You’ll be working with 8 Town roles and 3 Mafia roles this game.

Also, because I started this at like 3am, this night phase will either end when all Night Actions have been sent to me or it’ll be slightly shorter than usual and end late Thursday. Ya-YEET.

The Bidoofs

Dedenne
Specifice
Glitter
Johnny
jdthebud
Desox
Shiny
Ho-Oh
Kitty
Magipika
GreedExo

@Dedenne @Specifice @Glitter @Johnny @jdthebud @Desox @Shiny @Ho-Oh @Kitty @Magipika

And @GreedExo! Welcome to our Mafia games!

Day One

It looks like the Mafia Bidoofs decided to strike, ending a life of the colony. @Glitter is dead. He was a Bidoof.

You all have 48 hours to discuss and to vote.

The Bidoofs

Dedenne
Specifice
Glitter as a Bidoof
Johnny
jdthebud
Desox
Shiny
Ho-Oh
Kitty
Magipika
GreedExo