Absolute Beginner's Mafia - Day 3

Absolute Beginner's Mafia - Day 3

Zos may have been a goon but I feel like she was the God Father of the group tbh

Possibly? Since it’d look suspicious to shoot right then and there after getting attention drawn on us. It depends on how many townie are alive at that point.

Btw what were all the roles we had? We didn’t confirm Oracle or Bomb? Or did we only have Gunsmith and Cop?

I don’t think it would have mattered at that point tbh

I don’t think it would have mattered either, since all of the deaths would have been through shooting primarily.
Also if you’re interested, since I want to defend myself haha: (part of this was updated after I shot by the way)

That settles pretty much everything, sorry for the mistakes but I guess I’ll look forward to the next one :fufu:

“(NEVER MIND)”

man i shouldve gone with going against shiny using the post where she says inactivity isnt a viable option for lynching >:0
I had something typed up but then decided it was too much typing in one post xD

“OOPS” LMAO

That’s really smart though, maybe I’ll take notes next game. :fufu:

agreeeed

Same here :3c And Sari I’m glad you pointed me out because it helped me to learn a lot more about how to use evidence in the game, like I’ve never been one to really point out facts in Mafia until this game lol

cant wait till the next one!

I can’t wait to hear what Zos thinks :eyes:

And Radi, gtf in here omg haha

oml true, wth was he even doinggggg

explain yourself :00

Ho-Oh shot Dedenne and framed Radiating.

OH

Ya :slight_smile:

I think his plan was to act suspicious as heck, there’s a reason he was the one of the first people I investigated xD

I knew it was the illusionist that framed Radi, though, but it was too late at that point.

Well actually, by suspicious he should have just said something haha

Once I realised Dedenne was Gunsmith I figured it was smarter to frame Radiating lol

Yeah I just wanna see his reaction to the outcome lol

one day town will win :fufu: