About the Chill Out category

About the Chill Out category

This section is for topics that do not fit elsewhere in the forum, typically more light hearted fare that provokes random conversation.

This section is for topics that do not fit elsewhere in the forum, typically more light hearted fare that provokes random conversation. It is intentionally vague and wide-ranging in order to not limit what can be talked about, as the rule of thumb is that if it doesn’t belong in any of the other defined sections, it belongs here.

As we currently lack a section dedicated to serious real world affairs, this section will also play host to political/religious discussions and anything that would provoke more heartfelt and emotional thought processes. Be courteous and treat these topics with the seriousness the poster wants you to.

Some general tips

• Offensive posting is not allowed - this is wide-ranging and covers issues such as harassment, slurs of any kind (racist/homophobic/transphobic etc) and being a cunt to other members. Don’t do it.

• I for one love shitposting, but no spam. If it doesn’t relate to the topic or conversation in any way, it’s spam. If it’s incoherent and seemingly lacking any concept, it’s spam. Trust me, whatever you are spamming is never as funny as what you may think it is.

• While the mods are here to help out, they’re not there to enforce seriousness. Make it clear in your post if you do not want people to play around. Seriousness as a guideline will only be enforced in topics to do with politics, religion, gender and similar topics of a charged nature.

• Advertising your own content, especially for the sake of seeking profit, is not allowed. However, we recognise that this is a grey area that could limit some good discussion or help, so message me or one of the global mods if you have questions about the content you wish to share.

• If you have other questions, flick a message to your moderators @Tyler, @Zach, or @Incineroar and they’ll do their best to help.