A Nice Old Game of Mafia ;) (DAY ONE)

A Nice Old Game of Mafia ;) (DAY ONE)

Everyone gets unique win conditions plus an overall team win condition! This game will play until the final two or until the last player is left as it has individual win conditions.

Sign the fuck up y’all.

The Rules

1. All standard SZ rules apply.
  2. Do not share your role PMs with other players.
  3. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread and designated chats.
  4. To write your vote, format it as [Vote] Player Name. Abstaining is allowed; format it as [Vote] Abstain .
  5. Not voting or abstaining for two days will result in you being removed from the game. Try to post at least once per Day Phase.
  6. You may post one death post. However, it cannot contain any information you might have gained throughout the game.

The Roles

Town

Homer Simpson - You are the Pie Man and one of the Pie Man’s powers is to stop the bad guys. You may role block one player every night by sticking a pie in their face. This action overrides Frank Grimes Jr’s action. To win individually at the end of the game you MUST live longer than Ned Flanders.

Marge Simpson - You bake cookies and give a cookie to one player every night. If you get lynched or are killed overnight every player who hasn’t received a cookie will die after three nights. To win individually at the end of the game Maggie Simpson MUST outlive you.

Lisa Simpson - You’re smarter than literally anyone else playing this game and therefore every night you learn the role of one player of your choice. To win individually at the end of the game you MUST lead one successful lynch on a mafia member.

Bart Simpson - Every night you slingshot a player of your choice. This player will receive a custom written message from you. To win individually at the end of the game you MUST be part of the lynch of Sideshow Bob.

Maggie Simpson - You have a gun you can use once per night. To win individually at the end of this game you MUST NOT shoot Marge Simpson with your gun.

Ned Flanders - You are the extra diddly doodly friendly neighbourino. Every night you can protect one player of your choice from a mafia kill that night. To win individually at the end of this game you MUST die before Homer Simpson.

Mr Burns - Every night you can send Smithers to watch another player and see who has visited them that night. Smithers will report back to you at the end of the night phase. To win individually at the end of this game you MUST NOT get shot by Maggie Simpson.

Mafia

Sideshow Bob - You have a killer singing voice and can lull anyone into a false sense of security. Due to this awesome skill you are able to visit one player a night and leave a Slingshot message (pretending to be Bart Simpson). To win individually at the end of this game you MUST either mafia kill or be part of the lynch on Bart Simpson.

Frank Grimes Jr - You have the power to sabotage a night action once per night. The player will NOT know they have been targeted by Frank Grimes Jr. that night. To win individually at the end of the game you MUST either mafia kill or be part of the lynch on Homer Simpson.

Possible Sabotage
Ned Flanders: Their protection choice will be random
Mr Burns: Smithers will get drunk and make up a fake visit
Maggie Simpson: The gun will have a 50% chance of revealing the player as Maggie Simpson
Bart Simpson: The slingshot’s string will break and no messages will be sent
Lisa Simpson: The role the player will learn will be Lisa Simpson’s role
Marge Simpson: The cookie will go to Frank Grimes Jr.
Homer Simpson: Nothing will happen. Homer Simpson’s role has priority over Frank Grimes Jr’s role.

You know what, I’m in!

Yeet

Individual win conditions look pretty fun! Anything to break up the break :fufu:

hi hi~

I’ll attempt

Hello there

In.

In!

Sure why not

Night One

Please submit your NA’s everyone! (Within 24 hours or as soon as everyone’s submitted!)

@jdthebud @Glitter @Desox @Dedenne @Shiny @Specifice @Magipika @Zoska @Salzorrah

Day One

Sideshow Bob and Frank Grimes Jr went a little crazy last night and decided to make everyone starve. They hoped that it would maybe help their cause more. But did anyone get any bread? Everyone else was busy last night. At least four other things happened last night!

@Glitter is dead. They were Marge Simpson. Everyone will die after three nights.

Maggie Simpson will win individually at the end of this game!
Marge Simpson will win individually at the end of this game!

Please keep in mind the following sabotage actions may have happened:

Possible Sabotage
Ned Flanders: Their protection choice will be random
Mr Burns: Smithers will get drunk and make up a fake visit
Maggie Simpson: The gun will have a 50% chance of revealing the player as Maggie Simpson
Bart Simpson: The slingshot’s string will break and no messages will be sent
Lisa Simpson: The role the player will learn will be Lisa Simpson’s role
Marge Simpson: The cookie will go to Frank Grimes Jr.
Homer Simpson: Nothing will happen. Homer Simpson’s role has priority over Frank Grimes Jr’s role.

@jdthebud @Glitter @Desox @Dedenne @Shiny @Specifice @Magipika @Zoska @Salzorrah

STILL ALIVE:
Homer Simpson
Bart Simpson
Lisa Simpson
Maggie Simpson
Ned Flanders
Mr Burns
Sideshow Bob
Frank Grimes Jr

We’re on our way to starving, boiz. I saw Sal visiting Glitter last night and guess who was dead this morning.

Your defense, Sal? :fufu:

Edit: I was roleblocked last night, btdubs. ):<

Sounds like someone’s been caught.

Will any teams win this game??

I know I will

Dk about teams but we already got 2 individual wins :zoomeyes:

wait wait wait what?

How did I do that, when I didn’t visit anyone last night? I forgot to send in my NA :thinking:

I know it sounds real suss, but I legit didn’t visit anyone tho :frowning:

Thoughts, y’all?

I don’t buy it because you said you were RB’d, right Spaggy? First off, how are you sure you were RB’d? Second off, I think only one role can RB and thats one of the mafia so if Spaggy was targetted, theres no way Sal could’ve been, as well.