30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 24: Which new stage in ultimate is your favorite?

Having seen what I have of Super Mario Odyssey, New Donk City Hall looks like a funny little stage but very recognizable, I like the concept of it changing floors every so often as well from what I’ve read about it. Although I’ll say there’s so many stages in the game that it says are “returning” that I’ve never even heard of before, I can’t even imagine them all in one game : O

19. Who do you hate playing the most against?
Crippling fear and depression

20. Do you like the concept of echo fighters?
Absolutely. I mean, they’ve always been here, and they really are a way to include characters that otherwise probably wouldn’t have for similarity reasons. Better because they all have differences from the characters they’re echoes of.

Plus Dark Pit’s my main soooooo

21. Your favorite (or favorites!) piece of soundtrack from the series?
Hm…was kinda waiting for this.

Well, undoubtedly my favorite song from the series as a whole is the Melee menu theme aaaaaaaand keeping it here because I’ll be here all day otherwise. But I’ll just say that that theme probably has the biggest effect on me of any of the songs in the series.

22. Do you use mii fighters? If so, which class is your favorite?
I did, I don’t know if I’ll be as into them when Ultimate comes out but traditionally I’ve had a lot of fun with them. Brawler’s generally my favorite IIRC.

23. What controller do you prefer for playing smash?
Any, really. I was the kinda guy to use Wiimote w/ Nunchuck in Brawl so that should say something.

Great Plateau Tower from Breath of the Wild looks amazing!

I like that sweet saffron city boi

wait

Gonna have to agree with Magi on this one and go with Mario Odyssey New Donk City Hall

Great Plateau Tower

Day 25. What are your hopes for the recently revealed Spirits mode?

Not recently anymore, but I just hope that the story is good, and it does look pretty fun. So I guess my hopes will be fulfilled

7 days left :eyes:

Day 25: What are your hopes for the recently revealed Spirits mode?

I just hope it’s long and has a good story~ Really looking forward to being able to power up so many spirit characters too!

Soon.

Day 24… I don’t remember much about new stages, but I think the new Castlevania one looks nice.

Day 25… It reminds me a lot of subspace emissary, though whether this is good or bad remains to be seen.

Looking forward to it, provided it has a decent story and gives each character justice and doesn’t rush.

Ugh I can’t wait

Dunno, that it’s fun basically

26. Will you be playing Ultimate competitively/ Do you think the game is well suited for that?

I will be playing it competitively, as I had fun doing the same with Smash 4 these last few months. I think it is well suited for competitive play, as long as they don’t pull off another Bayo. :eyes:

Day 26: Will you be playing Ultimate competitively/ Do you think the game is well suited for that?

I think it’s just as suited for competitive play as any of the other recent Smash games, if not more so, so yeah. As for myself, I’m not a competitive player in general, so I won’t be joining in on that kind of gameplay.

Day 26: Will you be playing Ultimate competitively/ Do you think the game is well suited for that?

Extremely suited for it. And I may get back into competitive now that I have a SQUAD to play with.

26. Will you be playing Ultimate competitively/ Do you think the game is well suited for that?
Every one of the smash games are suitable for competitive play. I might try if I feel that I can handle the controls well enough but who knows.

Day 26… Honestly, I’m not sure yet. I probably will try a bit if I get Switch Online, but as it stands it’s unlikely at the moment.

Kirby is the MVP, of course. I think I remember hearing in the Direct that it was “more about fun than story”, but with that acknowledgement I don’t think it’ll be too bad for what it is, although it’s looking like a bit more of a straight up series of fighting matches for each. If I think back to Subspace too much though, I start thinking about what it was actually like in comparison, so I think it’ll be good fun for fans of the game and newcomers alike. It looks like a pretty big world too, so it shouldn’t go too fast if you’re looking forward to beating it.

Sure it’s suited for that, but you shouldn’t take my word on that because I don’t get around the competitive Smash circles very often (or at all). Given the opportunity I’d love to play against friends, but I don’t think I’d get into it as competitively as that.

Day 27… It’d probably be jumping into Classic or Spirits mode and work on eventually unlocking some of my typical characters, like the Pits and ROB.

Day 27: What is the first thing you’ll do if you obtain Ultimate?

I’ll check out all the menus they got set up so I can familiarize myself with it, then I think I’ll go into Practice Mode to see how my main fights now. After that, I’ll probably try unlocking some new characters.

Day 27: What is the first thing you’ll do if you obtain Ultimate?

Unlock everybody haha yeet