30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 21: Your favorite (or favorites!) piece of soundtrack from the series?

HANDS DOWN, THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, ALWAYS HAS BEEN

Edit: Can I just say how amazing and well done the music in all of Smash Bros. is? Like it’s so damn good, they got a whole symphony doing the songs and a lot of them elicit some emotions and it’s just aaaaAAAAHHHHHH (that one in particular ^)

I have too many, but these are some of my favorites. FOD is a really good one and it’s great that the stage is coming back for Ultimate.

Day 21?

BREAK THE TARGETS!

As for a couple of honorable mentions

HANDS FUCKING DOWN. This one, oh my gooood the rhythm is stuck with me, I can never remember the name but the TUUUUNE IS ALWAYS IN MY HEAD :heart:

Man, I don’t keep track of all of the Smash soundtracks that closely, I’m sorry >_> but I do like a lot of the source material that they draw from the franchises like Legend of Zelda and Kirby, as well as from a lot of the other series; they do sound pretty epic from an outside perspective, and it’s always cool to see the games you’ve played before get the recognition they deserve.

Day 22… Of the three types I’ve used, my favorite is the Gunner.

Day 22: Do you use mii fighters? If so, which class is your favorite?

I don’t use them, but if I had to choose a class it would be Swordsman, because it plays just like Link.

This boi

And

Yeet

H A N B E I

Not often but pirate costume sword fighter

Not really but I like brawler due to a broken move that it can use.

I’ve never played with Mii fighters, since I’ve only played the game which has them a few times and decided against it because they look kind of silly. They kind of remind me of the Wii Fit Trainer in that regards, not exactly the first franchise I would have imagined when adding characters but I guess it’s a thing…

Day 23… it has to be the Gamecube controller. Sure, I like the 3DS, but Smash is a taxing game and the 3DS is a system, not a controller, and is more prone to damage as a result. With a Gamecube controller, you have pretty much every button you’d need, and then some with the C-Stick.

Day 23: What controller do you prefer for playing smash?

Definitely Gamecube! That’s what I spent the most of my time using with Melee and it just works with the game perfectly.

GameCube! If you haven’t already you should really pick up the $25 smash ultimate GameCube controller. It’s hard to find a good GameCube controller these days and most of the older actual Nintendo ones are over $100.

However, I could live with the pro controller if I had to btw.

But what if I already own a Gamecube Controller from my Gamecube days :eyes:

Buy more for your friends :eyes: Christmas :zoomeyes:

Looks at everyone saying 'Gamecube controller
I actually loved and preferred the classic controller, it felt right in my hands and was easy to use with the quick movements I had to make over the larger gamecube controller.

Waits for onslaught of “lmao what a casual”

looks at everyone saying Gamecube and pro controllers

Wii remotes

Pro controller as of now, since I don’t have a GC controller. Will be buying one when Ultimate comes out.