30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 12: Favorite third party representative?

Cloud, it’s the only 3rd party who’s game I’ve really played

Don’t think I really care for any of them, Pac Man I suppose?

I suppose now it’s actually Sonic (if that counts, I had to look up which ones were which), but I’ve got a lot of practice just running around with Sonic because he’s so fast despite not being very good, persay…

Day 13… BAYONETTA. Literally the Brawl Meta Knight of Smash 4, only actually tournament legal. Is it any wonder I want to see her nerfed into oblivion for Smash Ultimate?

Also here’s a summary of the Smash 4 finals, which was two Bayo players against each other and also serves to explain more as to why I dislike Bayo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5VxEW4PjAk

13. Your least favorite character?

Bayonetta l m a o

She has brutal combos which can kill you early, and incredible recovery with little weaknesses. Also yeah as fawful said that match was bs ^^

Day 13: Your least favorite character?

Fighting against Little Mac, Corrin and Marth lol.

A character I actually dislike overall would be either Ness/Lucas or Ryu. I just don’t like their designs.

I really don’t care for any of the FE, FF(?), street fighter,…basically the more realistic human characters they have that aren’t in traditional Nintendo. Not because I’ve never played the games but more so because I feel like they kind of feel awkward next to the much more goofy and adorable designs like Kirby and even Mario. The themes are so vastly different that it’s awkward to get used to for me.

1. What is your favorite pokeball/masterball pokemon?
    Kyogre

2. Have you played subspace emissary? Do you think it should return?
    Yeah I loved it, I could rant about this but honestly just plz Sakurai.

3. Favorite Pokemon representative?
    Pokemon Trainer it’s just such a cool concept

4. Favorite third party representative?
    SNAKE

5. Your least favorite character?
    Corrin and Lucina
    EDIT: @dedenne I’ll fight you bitch

Little Mac is a little bitch who hates all things cute change my mind.

Day 14… As I mentioned earlier, the newcomer(s) I’m most hyped for are the Belmonts, though I’ll be honest and say that all of them (aside from maybe Daisy or Chrom, who at least are echo fighters and thus respectable in the sense they’re clearly defined as clone chars) are pretty great inclusions.

Day 14: Favorite newcomer for Ultimate? (or from any past titles)
I n k l i n g s

I’m really excited to try out Piranha Plant! Also Isabelle.

Well, I was hoping Bomberman would be a playable fighter… here’s to hoping Banjo Kazooie still has a chance!

I’m excited to play the Inklings, though

Ridley looks he’ll be pretty fun to use!

Day 15… It’d probably be Melee’s adventure mode. Not only was it very replayable, it also featured a couple cool twists like the hidden Luigi and Giga Bowser fights you could unlock.

Day 15: Most favorite single player mode?
Subspace Emissary in single player was always fun, whether you had someone to do it with or not. Smash 4’s classic mode was kind of just pathetic in comparison.

That said, Smash Ultimate’s “Story Mode” looks absolutely spectacular and Kirby is the best boi.

I spent the absolute most time on Melee’s Adventure mode. So it’s def gonna be that one <3

I really liked Sub Space Emissary

I haven’t played the game so I don’t really like Fox’s gray clone from Brawl all too much, almost never played him.

Movesets aside, I guess Ridley or Isabelle are the ones I’ve heard the most about. Piranha Plant just sounds kind of ridiculous, but I guess it’s a Mario franchise character I guess people didn’t really see coming so it kind of works?

Subspace Emissary is the only one I’ve played, but from the beginning to the Great Maze it’s pretty gooooood : )

Easily SSBB’s subspace. Other than that melee’s adventure mode is pretty fun. Imo it also has the best classic mode.