30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 9: What is your favorite pokeball/masterball pokemon?

Aw geez it’s been a while I’m not sure which one I liked best tbh because I love them all so much (not you Goldeen, go away.) Suicune was always fun to see.

I don’t really think I have one so I’ll just say Mew or Celebi since they’re my favorite legendaries. It’s always cool when you get the super rare legendaries that don’t attack and are there for the purpose of being a cool sighting, anyway

Zoroark is basically a final smash in terms of pokeball. Kyogre though is satanic.

Also Palkia worst pokeball pokemon, rather have goldeen.

Giratina, because it easily pushes opponents off

Day 10… Subspace Emissary was alright. While I don’t see myself playing it again, I did find it enjoyable enough aside from the final level… Oh gods, The Great Maze… Just please don’t do that again.

Day 10: Have you played subspace emissary? Do you think it should return?

Yes/Yes. I liked it quite a bit. Could even do with a tad more story maybe idk. It was just fun

Yes, and yes! It was so fun to play and with an interesting story. I always loved playing the Adventure mode on Melee, and they definitely went even bigger with Subspace Emissary.

Edit: When I say yes to it returning, I just meant a new story mode altogether. Subspace should stay in Brawl, bring something new to newer games.

Yes and kind of leaning on no. It already had it’s run in brawl. I’d love for them to continue doing story modes which I think they are so I’m looking forward to that! Some major characters already appeared in the preview for SBU so I wouldn’t be surprised if it came back.

Smash 4’s Solo “Classic” mode was boring, change my mind.

I have played it, and I think it should return in a way. Keeping the platform levels would be great, although they could work on making it more unique, as imo it got repetitive as you kept playing. I hope Spirits borrows aspects from SSE.

Day 7: What is your favorite final smash?
Ok I always play with items but uh, I play so little smash that I don’t actually know many of them LOL the only one I really know is the big bowser one so that I guess
8. What is your favorite assist trophy?
Lyn
Bewear :stuck_out_tongue:
Yes, but only like 5 minutes of it. Should return though because more content = good :stuck_out_tongue:

Wobbuffet! Pretty funny as an obstacle, kind of like bumpers, and I am just really obsessed with Wobbuffet for some reason :’)

Oh man, I loved Subspace Emissary and also hated it at some points when I played through it the first time… just seeing all of the characters come together, even if I didn’t know them all, just felt pretty cool and like a neat story; I think I played it over multiple times, but I never did the Great Maze again; never to completion at least, and I don’t think I plan to.

Should it come back? There’s always sequel symptoms to worry about, and I think they’ve already brought up that the story for the Ultimate version is, if I remember them saying, more about fun than it is about the story, but if they put a lot of thought into how to tie it together then I would love to see something like that happen : D

Day 11… I assume we’re ignoring pokeball pokemon, so I’ll just say Jiggs is my favorite out of what’s there, given I kinda like her compared to not really liking or outright disliking the rest of the 'mon reps.

11. Favorite Pokemon representative?

PIKACHU, BOOOOIIIIIII with the Ruby headband<3

Sonic Pikachu all the way :fufu:

Pokemon Trainer, can’t wait to use him again in ssbu

Day 11: Favorite Pokemon representative?

PIKACHU! Always has been, always will be. Super Smash ride or die. :heart:

Day 12… This is weird, if only because of Xenoblade and Bayonetta being closely associated with Nintendo despite the third-party companies. While I’m most hyped for the Belmonts in Smash Ultimate, for those currently in the game I’d say my favorite would be Shulk.

Day 12: Favorite third party representative?

Favorite to play as would be Dark Pit. Favorite overall would definitely be Snake, he’s so funny in Smash lol

Day 11: Favorite Pokemon representative?
It used to be Pikachu 100%, Pokemon trainer was always fun with it’s large amount of options and counters as well, but now I’m a bit more interested in Lucario with it’s cool final smash of mega evolving.

Day 12: Favorite third party representative?
Bayonetta OP and she’s a cool character overall. Haven’t played as her though. Favorite to play as is Pac-Man, he’s just annoying and fun to play as.