30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 6… it’s the Home Run Bat.

Sure, it has a charge time comparable to the Falcon Punch, but if it connects… whoooo boy!

6. What is your favorite item?

I always loved using the Pokeballs, even though they could severely unbalance the game, because they made it quite a competition fighting to grab them and it was always kind of a lottery to see what came out. Second choice would be Bumpers because they’re so darn annoying but amazing if they worked.

Day 6: What is your favorite item?
It was always pokeballs since they were such a distraction to everyone. But now that I’ve been playing 4 more I’ve grown to love the Ore Club. It’s a spectacular item. I can launch people and I can create gusts that screw them over even moreso than Gust Bellows.

Day 6: What is your favorite item?

Definitely the PokéBalls! There’s that mad dash from everyone when they see it spawn and it can save your ass at the best of times haha. The Zelda Gust Bellows are also up there.

The main one I can think of is the Pokeballs, and then pretending to pokemon battle in the game. I also love the crates where when you threw them, there was a possibility of a zombie from the Zelda games to come out and attach itself to a player. That shit was SPOOOOKY!! image
please also look at this LMAO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ePB8AAAnM

Day 5: Do you prefer timed or stock battles?
I usually play stock but all of them are good

Hmm I like quite a few. Pokeballs and assist trophies are fun because you never really know what will happen. I also like gust bellows and ore clubs.

7. What is your favorite final smash?

Pshhhhh Pikachu and Lucario’s, of course~ It also seems like they improved on Pikachu’s final smash in Ultimate so I’m excited!

7. What is your favorite final smash?

Marth/Lucina’s, they OHKO at any % lol

Day 7… ROB’s Brawl final smash. Sure, it was really boring, but at the same time it was so hideously practical it wasn’t even funny.

Day 7: What is your favorite final smash?

I love Link’s and Toon Link’s! I would like Pikachu’s a lot more if it were easier to control, I don’t get many KOs with it usually.

Lucina’s, it used to be Kirby’s in Brawl but it lacked reliability.

I think Link’s and Zelda/Sheik’s were always the most reliable for me, since even though I love Pikachu, you can’t hit anything with its Smash. I’m pretty sure it’s got such a big hitbox since it’s controls are virtually nonexistent.

8. What is your favorite assist trophy?

Lyn, shes useful at KOing since she hits with one strong hit

Firstly, since there’s no least favorite assist trophy question can I just mention that NINTENDOGS can die. Thanks.

Also Andross always scores a hit in almost. And he hits pretty hard. So he’s my fav.

Day 8: What is your favorite assist trophy?

Fight me irl, Nintendogs is the bEST ASSIST TROPHY

Day 8… It’d probably be Resetti, if only for his comedic dialog and tendency to explode if hit. I wish he appeared in more games than just Brawl, though.

I’m surprised I haven’t seen this yet? OBVIOUSLY the best answer is Daisy’s assist trophy in Melee which helped us to realize she has a third eye in the back of her head.

Man, I don’t know anything about assist trophies… Since all I’ve experienced is Brawl, I guess I’ll have to go with Waluigi or something xD

1. What is your favorite item?
    The pokeballs
  2. What is your favorite final smash?
    Gren’s
  3. What is your favorite assist trophy?
    Lyn bc she’s my waifu

Day 9… It’d be Snorlax. While by no means flashy, it takes up a huge amount of area and is fairly effective at scoring KOs (or at least chucking enemies off the stage).