30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 3… In all honesty, Warioware would be my favorite if it weren’t for the random chance of getting a star from a successful minigame and making the match grind to a halt as a result. Other than Warioware, it’d probably be The Great Bay.

Hmm I dont really have too many opinions on stages. I usually just do battlefield

Day 3: What is your favorite stage?

I have multiple.

Saffron City Stage

Poke Floats Stage

Game and Wario Stage

and of course… Final Destination.

Day 4… I’ve played in a casual-competitive manner before (read: competitive rules w/ friends) and at least feel above the typical casual audience as a result in regards to skill. I’m waaaaaay below the typical tourney skill level, though.

4. Do you play competitively? Have you entered any tournaments?

I recently got into competitive when I got back into smash around August. I’ve improved since then, but I still have a lot to learn. Haven’t joined any tournaments

Day 4: Do you play competitively? Have you entered any tournaments

I used to play a tad bit of competitive. Way back when I was younger. Only during my Melee days though and since my long break from Smash up until early this year I’ve forgot like everything kek.

Only played in one tournament in person, none online. Not a fan of them on Smash 4 as the online play sucks.

Day 3: What is your favorite stage?

In terms of empty stages, that Bridge of Eldin was generally my favorite one because it reminded me of Twilight Princess and was pretty neat :fufu:

Day 4: Do you play competitively? Have you entered any tournaments

No, unless fighting AI counts… >.>

Yes…amongst my friends :dyinglol: but never in tournaments elsewhere. My brother does that sometimes, though.

Day 4: Do you play competitively? Have you entered any tournaments?

I don’t, nah. I did try to enter a little tournament back when Melee first came out, but it ended up getting cancelled so I never got to try. ;_;

1. Nope, I am the worst at fighting games and often lose to people who have never played before LOL

5. Do you prefer timed or stock battles?

Stock battles, mostly because that’s mostly the standard used everywhere. I also don’t like having to be constrained by time limits

I think almost every battle I’ve done has been a stock battle, I’m not sure why it’s my preference but I think it has something to do with my ‘running’ strategy.

1. What was the first Smash Bros game you played?
    Brawl

2. Which character do you main? (favorite)
    MARTH

3. What is your favorite stage?
    Pokemon Stadium

Nah not really. I just kinda lose at for glory.

Stock.

Day 5: Do you prefer timed or stock battles?
Stock.
Anyone that prefers time needs help they’re only limiting their own potential.

Day 5… Stock, of course. While you could argue that a timed battle could have surprise comeback victories, at the same time a stock match has a stronger air of tension since there’s a clear, definite end you want to avoid from being beaten by your opponent. With timed, it just feels like you can kinda just meander around and timerstall your way out if you get a point or two ahead, while there’d be a strong incentive to try and take down your opponent to end the match faster in a stock match, lest things go to Sudden Death and you get thrown out as a result.

I much prefer timed battles. When you die you still get to come back and play, and the winner at the end is a surprise because no one’s keeping track of score in all that chaos lol I’ll play stock, but I’ve never been a fan of it.

Stocked, I don’t know I feel more relaxed with them rather than having to keep track of your kill count.

You need to go to church.

You need to broaden your horizons.

6. What is your favorite item?

Gust Bellows, it’s fun to just blow others off stage