30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

Day 27: What is the first thing you’ll do if you obtain Ultimate?

Tune every stage’s song to my liking, then hop into world of light to unlock everyone.

I’m with Dedenne here, work on unlocking characters

1. Who do you hope makes it in as a DLC character in Ultimate?

Haven’t given up on Decidueye yet :^)
But a new zelda rep would be nice since currently half of them are link clones. Something like impa or one of the champions would be cool.

Day 28: Who do you hope makes it in as a DLC character in Ultimate?

AMATERASU. Please, her game is on the Wii and the Switch, she’s totally viable. ;_;

The only one I wanted was the Inklings and they’re in! Aside from them hmmm. Another fire emblem or Zelda character. I feel like an overpowered character from BOTW would make total sense.

Day 28… Oof, good question. Unfortunately, the only one I’d really want (a Golden Sun character) doesn’t even have a ghost of a chance, and any others don’t even appear on Nintendo systems.

Banjo Kazooie, Conker, and Bomberman. Bomberman made it in as a fucking Assist Trophy but I hope they transition him to a playable character :cc

First, I just like to confess that I always read the question for the next day but I’m always on mobile. So I literally always wait for spaget to reply to do it. Even if someone else does it, Spaget does it in my format uwu

SECONDLY I won’t be able to play ultimate till Tuesday so I crave death x

I’d probably play through the World of Light or whatever the story mode is called to get a feel for how to play the characters, new and old, since I usually play the game on my own, although if I had it in the company of friends I’d certainly just have fun playing random matches instead.

I mean, I’m pretty satisfied with some of the characters that made the roster (and pretty annoyed with the other ones, pfft), but I don’t really have any requests off of the top of my head. Although I might not have gone for Incineroar and Greninja as my first choices of Pokemon to add to the game, or whatever it was, but that’s already set in stone.

Day 29… Just the new characters is enough for me.

Day 29: What are you looking forward to the most in Ultimate?

Everything! I’m so excited to have new stuff to do in a Smash game that’ll have every character, plus new characters! Just experiencing it is gonna be fun af

Lmao Dedenne uwu

Ah yes finally

To play with all my friends who don’t own a wii u but own the top tier console, the switch

I’m looking forward to visiting my friends who have the game during the holiday season, and then playing against them when they’ve got 10+ hours on Ultimate and still crushing them as Pikachu with only my Brawl experience xD

All the new content and I’m looking forward to the new meta!

The (hopefully?) new storymode <3

Also gonna answer this rn cause eff u

30. Smash Ultimate is out tomorrow! Will you be buying it?
no

O ;_;

shiny no why