30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros Challenge!

30 days of Super Smash Bros!Super smash bros Ultimate comes out a month from now! I’ll be hosting a 30 day challenge during its last month before release! Prizes for completing it include a shiny adoptable which can be from any playable Pokemon representative in Smash! (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Lucario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Greninja, Mewtwo, and Incineroar!)

Questions1. What was the first Smash Bros game you played?
2. Which character do you main? (favorite)
3. What is your favorite stage?
4. Do you play competitively? Have you entered any tournaments?
5. Do you prefer timed or stock battles?
6. What is your favorite item?
7. What is your favorite final smash?
8. What is your favorite assist trophy?
9. What is your favorite pokeball/masterball pokemon?
10. Have you played subspace emissary? Do you think it should return?
11. Favorite Pokemon representative?
12. Favorite third party representative?
13. Your least favorite character?
14. Favorite newcomer for Ultimate? (or from any past titles)
15. Most favorite single player mode?
16. Your most favorite smash game?
17. Your least favorite smash game?
18. What is your favorite alternate character costumes?
19. Who do you hate playing the most against?
20. Do you like the concept of echo fighters?
21. Your favorite (or favorites!) piece of soundtrack from the series?
22. Do you use mii fighters? If so, which class is your favorite?
23. What controller do you prefer for playing smash?
24. Which new stage in ultimate is your favorite?
25. What are your hopes for the recently revealed Spirits mode?
26. Will you be playing Ultimate competitively/ Do you think the game is well suited for that?
27. What is the first thing you’ll do if you obtain Ultimate?
28. Who do you hope makes it in as a DLC character in Ultimate?
29. What are you looking forward to the most in Ultimate?
30. Smash Ultimate is out tomorrow! Will you be buying it?

Day One!

1. What was the first Smash Bros game you played?

Super Smash Bros. as a lil kiddo!

Day 1: What was the first Smash Bros game you played?

My first one was Super Smash Bros. when it came out for the N64! I got so hooked on it, I loved the crossover idea and battling with my favorite characters. I’ve kept up with the series ever since. <3

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    I was never really into fighting games and ended up trading it in, but I got a new copy eventually, and I’ve played 4. Melee and N64 are too expensive, might emulate them someday :stuck_out_tongue:

1. What was the first Smash Bros game you played?

Smash Bros. Brawl :zoomeyes:

(DAY 1!!!)
Smash Bros brawl on a WII U

Smash Bros. Brawl!

Two at once? Oh my

Day 1… it’s definitely Melee. While I’m not one of those guys who’d be buried with their copy, I’d still play some casual melee if you asked me to.

Day 1

Mine was Brawl. Got it on Christmas 2010.

Day 2… It’s the Robotic Operating Buddy. You could say I have Pit and Peach as my secondaries (and by extension, Dark Pit and the upcoming Daisy lol) as well.

Day 2: Which character do you main? (favorite)

Pikachu! Sometimes I dabble in Bowser or one of the Links, but Pikachu is my boi.

I’ve mained Kirby in Smash 4 for awhile, but never really picked up on how to use him well. I used Meta Knight in Brawl when he was OP, along with Pikachu and Lucario before that. Atm I’d like to learn to main Lucina :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah kirb is my Boi atm ig

Through out each game I always mained Pikachu :heart: I also have mained Lucario and Diddy Kong in the last two games.

Currently maining Corrin in smash 4. Marth/Lucina was my old main and are now my secondary character.

1. I’m really indecisive so I’m gonna play tons of people, but I’m probably gonna play shulk the most unless he’s just not fun anymore
    Honorable mentions go to Lucina, Corrin, Meta Knight, Lucario, and Incineroar.

I’ve been convinced to at least give this one a shot, I’ll try what I can given my limited knowledge haha :wobblurk:

Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii, got it so many years ago that I can’t even remember, but I know it was before 2010 at least… I’ve put so much solo time into it though that it’s ridiculous.

Day 2: Which character do you main?

I’m not sure if this or my name are related at all, but when I play it on the rare occasion that I’m over with friends, I use Pikachu… all the time. I’ve actually gotten somewhat better (at running away haha) but I really just like how fast you can run around :’)

Day 3: What is your favorite stage?

My current favorite stage is gamer. I really like the jumpscare part at times, although rare. And how you have to react quickly to it. The pokemon league one is also nice

Pokémon Stadium and Pokéfloats are my favorite from Melee!

Gamer, Castle Siege, and Flat Zone X. I like the randomness of gamer, castle siege is like 3 stages in one, and I also like Flat Zone’s hazards changing. They all have pretty good songs too